2 • AURORA ▪︎ out of the covers

"Aurora i swear if you dont wake up rigth now, i will murder you." The voice says when i feel the bed dip and someone shakes me by my shoulders. I open my eyes softly to not get blinded by the ligth that is shining in from my window, and jules is sitting next to me, smirking at me.
"You need to get up. We'll be late to class, again." She gets up from my bed and grabs me by my arms, pulling me up to my feet. " isnt is saturday ?" I furrowed my brows.
"No, dumbass. Its friday."
Her green eyes pierced me before they rolled at the back of her head.
Jules walker. How do i begin to introduce jules walker?
Beautiful red locks, emerald green eyes and a five year olds personality.
We've been friends since first grade, and jules has always dragged me along whit her to every stupid idea she had.
"Let her go and get ready. You'll make her traumatized " lizzie opened my door and walked in giggling. Beautiful brown straigth hair, brown eyes and a sweet smile.

Jules finally let go of me, and i walked to my bathroom to get ready.
Jules, lizzie and i have been together and attached at the hip since first grade.
A few minutes later, i finally finished getting ready and walked out of my bathroom. " can we go get starbucks? I need coffee if i want to survive today."
Lizzie sat on my desk chair while jules layed down on my bed, facing the ceiling
Lizzie dropped her phone and rolled her eyes " please dont tell me you have double practice again, rory."
I sighed, grabbing my bag and tossing it over my shoulder.
" you know ms. Bridget told me i need to practice more. Its not that big of a deal anyways." I shrugged and we made our way downstairs, and into lizzie's car.

Ms. Bridget, my skating coach was preparing me for this years sectionals. We have been training together for years and me and her share a deep connection. She was like my mother i never had.
By that i mean my mom died a few weeks after she gave birth to me.
My dad then became an alcoholic and still is, now he spends most of his days in hotels whit whatever women. Which i dont mind. I dont mind the part where i dont have to see him everyday.
" what class do we have first ? " i raised my head out of my phone while lizzie kept her eyes in the road. Jules sighed from the backseat " history." A soft giggle left lizzie's mouth before i groaned.
" why does matt have to be in almost all of my classes ? " i groaned

Matt and i have never gotten along. We know eachother since childbirth, and his mom always tells me that her and my mom used to be good friends before she died. So, our families became friends .
How happy do you think we were ?
His triplet brothers are really nice. Nick and i share that kind of friendship where he'd pretend to be straigth and my bf at a club to get guys off my back.
Chris and jules are really good friends, so that brougth me and lizzie into the friend group once again.
We just keep and keep crossing each others way.
We got coffee and were on our way to school.
Our first lessons were seperate, although i had matt in mine.
I walked into class after saying bye to jules and lizzie. I could feel someones eyes on me while making my way to my seat " hey nick, hey chris."
I said taking out my books.
When i settled again, i started reading. But a voice sent shivers down my spine from next to me.

"Nice to hear you say hi, by the way." His deep voice lingered in my ears before my eyes made their way onto matts face.
Fluffy hair, cold stare, a jawline that could cut ice, rings, necklaces and tattoos.
Why did someone so attractive have to be such a dickhead ?
" hi." I turned away and back to my book.
He kept staring ahead before his eyes traveled over to me for the first time today.
Nick and chris who were sitting behind us werent discreet about how much they "shipped" me and matt. They said we would end up as one of those enemies to lovers couple and everyone would obsess over us. Matt and i both thougth that was bullshit, and that was the only thing me and him agreed on.

I kept on reading but matts eyes never left me. They traveled all over me like i was a painting at a museum or something.
I noticed how his eyes stopped at a spot, so i made eye contact whit him before following his eyes to my wrist.
Fuck me.
I quickly pulled my long sleeve to cover a bruise.
Great.
Jules was hurrying me so much, Ofc i forgot to cover the visible ones whit makeup.
Matts eves remained on me before shifting them back ahead.
For some reason, His eyes seemes softer now.
The first lesson ended shortly after, and i made my way out of the classroom as fast as i could before matt, who was trying to catch up to me would succeed to.

____
Guys, i know this is a short chapter but the next one will be long!
For all my skater x hockey player girls
920 words