4 • MATT ▪︎ eyes on me

She turns on her feet, showing me her backless black dress's back when she spots me heading for her.

This is what her dress looked like

She starts talking to josh, who was sitting on the couch looking up at her while smirking

We were at one of the frat boy's house celebrating after a hockey game we won.
Aurora has been ignoring me all week, and as you think i'd be thrilled, im not.
I havent been able to get her out of my mind somehow.
We were supposted to be enemies. To hate eachtoher. Yet i still stare at her dress, the way it hugged her beautiful curves perfectly. She looked unreal, yet i still imagined how she'd look whitout the dress. Whit my hands on her gracious body. Marking her and taking every inch of her in until all i have remained in me is her and her only.
" matt? " chris snapped infront of my face for the third time,slapping me out of my fantasy. " i just called your name for the fifth time, dude. Get out of your head and stop staring at aurora flirting whit josh." Damn.
" i am not. I was just zoned out, thats all."
" yeah, alrigth. " he rolled his eyes, "You coming to play table pong or not?"
"Mhm." I downed the remains of bitter liqour in my cup before taking one look at aurora again. Then, i followed chris into the garage whit everyone else.

~

It took atleast an hour for everyone in the garage to get wasted. I remained on the couch, keeping my eyes on the girl a few feet on the other side of the room, talking whit a dude.
After me,chris and nick joined ping pong aurora walked rigth behind us a few minutes later. She walked in the room whit jules, her redhead friend. Chris and jules are really good friends, so jules left aurora whit a guy when she went to play whit chris. They were both sitting on a couch, painfully close. Aurora seemed uncomfortable, but i couldn't do anything.
The guy whispered something in her ear, and aurora went red for a few seconds before shaking her head and laughing. 
What was she laughing about ?
Why is she not sitting next to me ?
" want a buddy to make out whit ? You seem so lonely.." a girl came up to me and twirled her hair around her fingers while smiling down at me. I took a few seconds to run my eyes over her. Short pink skirt, black top that wasnt bigger that a bra. " no. Not interested." She scoffed before walking off and getting to the next guy.
I shifted my eyes back to aurora, only to find the guys hand on her thigh.
Hes dead.

My hand gripped the sofy thigther, my body became stiff and my breathing got heavier.
It took everything in me not to break the guys hands for even putting a fingertip on her. It wouldn't be fair. We didnt have anything between us, and i had no right to be jealous.  Yet i still imagined the guys head on a stick.
Aurora hated this. I could see it in her eyes, the way they shifted all over the room searching for an alibi to get out of the guys hands.
When her eyes shifted to me, i'd expected her to avoid my cold gaze. But she didnt : her eyes softened like a cry for help.
I took the sign immediantly,  walking over to them and stopping infront of the beige couch. " get your hands off of her. Now. " The guys eyes shifted to me and his smile dropped. Aurora's face lit up, she didnt even take a second before getting up and out of the guys touch and hands ; clinging onto my arms and interlocking my hand whit hers.
All blood in my body went boiling.
" but i-" he tried speaking.
" dont. " i stopped him.
" wanna get out of here?" I whispered softly to her. She nodded whit soft and fraigle eyes.
Oh to see her like this every time.

We walked out of the room and upstairs until the hallway became quiet and no one was around. She let go of my arm, placing atleast a feet of distance between us.
It felt so empty whitout her.
" thank you for getting that dude off of me." She mumbled.
"Hey. Dont-" she tried walking down the stairs but i grabbed her wrist, pulling her back and pushing her into a wall.
Our bodies roughly slammed against eachother, my knee went between her legs and my arms caged her in by both sides , us melting into one.
She smelled amazing.  Everything about her screamed divine.
We were so close, i could feel her breath on the side of my face when she turned her face away from me ; avoiding my eyes.
" dont ignore me." I groaned.
" im not ignoring you.." she sounded like she was trying to convince herself,not me.
" dont lie to me, aurora. " my hand cupped the side of her face, forcing her to keep eye contact whit  me.
When our eyes met, it felt like everything slowed down, like fire against fire.
I could notice how turned on she was.
Her chest fell faster and her panthing became constant, her lips parted and her legs squeezed together caging my knee between them.
She wanted me. It was out in the open.
" you want Me so bad." My eyes shifted between her eyes.

" your imagining things, matt."
Something in my snapped by hearing my name come out of her mouth.
My lips plastered a smirk before wandering to her neck. Not kissing it, but placing it there and breathing into her.
She let out a soft whimper, followed by a quiet gasp.
She definently felt the erection growing bigger and bigger every second pushed onto her body.
" thats right. Make all the noises you want. "
Her hands gripped my shirt, pushing me away a little.
" fuck you."
I smiled again.
" no need to beg, baby. "
She bit her bottom lip, publicly biting back a shower of words. Her eyes took me in, shifting me up and down.
" now why were you ignoring me anyways, princess?" My body crawled back into the first position. This time sle let me in.
" i dont know.." she mumbled.
" you dont hate me that much, do you ? " i softly smiled.
Oh the thougths running thru my mind.
"No.." she nervously gulped.
My hands wandered to the side of her upper thighs, stopping at the rim of her dress.
When she didnt say anything,  my hands wandered under her dress, pushing it upwards. But before i could see an inch of her that the dress was covering, she grabbed my wrists and stopped my hands.
"Hey, hey,hey. Its okay."
She looked into my eyes whit watery eyes.
Why was she crying?

" no, im sorry. I just cant." She sobbed before running downstairs.
Is she okay? Why did she start crying?
I wanted to go after her so bad, but i knew i couldn't.  I dont know why she started crying, but it wouldn't help if i went after her.
A deep sigh ran out of me before i rubbed my hands over my face in frustration. I ran a hand thru my hair before walking downstairs.

~

That night ended fast. I had to take a drunk chris + nick home, but when they were already dead asleep ; my eyes never caugth rest.
I couldn't stop thinking about her.
How turned on she was by me being so close. The sounds she made when my lips touched her skin, oh my god.
The way tears filled her eyes when i tried to lift her dress. She was petrified.
I dont know why, but who ever made her feel like that about her body will be dead.

______
GUYS THIS IS SO AHWHWHAHSGWG
ITS GIVING " if you think im pretty lay your hands on me" AND " theres just inches in between us, i want you to give in."
1340 words