Chapter 2

"Wake upp Maithiliii" my mother shouted as she tried waking me up on Sunday morninggg. I was feeling extremly lazzy todayy and had a wish of eating breakfast in bed and watching my comfort movies. But Sunday's are the days where the whole family eats breakfast together so I was being forceedd to get upp.
I went down to have breakfast, seeing my whole family waiting for me and i said " goood morninggg familyyy". Also went and hugged my sister as I haven't seen viniiii in daysss( she came home from college todayy). "Mumaaaaa, what is for breakfast todayyy??" And she replied " Aloo Paratha and poha" for which my sister was jumping up and down as it's her favourite food.
After a nice breakfast, I was doing to go up to my room but Dadi called me to her room. I was a little suprised as I don't usually talk much with Dadi as she doesn't approve of my career field. I went in and she made me sit down and my parents were also there. My father said " maithuu, we have to talk to u about something important, your age is where a girl usually marries and we have found a perfect husband for u." To say I was in shock was an understatement. I couldn't reply for a minute. No wayy these guys want to marry me offf??. My mother spoke up and said " is there someone in your life already?" To which I said no. So she said that please then look at this rishita, it's very good for u... Trust us we would not marry u off to some stranger.. we have been friends with their family since a very very long time and we think they are best for u. My dadi spoke " Beta this is for your own good and all of us will be very happpy if u agree to this...i never ask anything from u, this is my last wish as I am near dying age.. please consider it for me. Their family and our family was very close and I know they are best for you." Oh goddd help mee , I have no choice but to agree to this now that dadi has made it her last wish yaar why is my life like this.
Who is it ?? I asked. 
" Rathore family , eldest son of the Rathore family , Arjun Rathore." answered my Father.
I was thrown into a totally different world, I couldn't process what I had just heard... My family wants me to marry the King and CEO?!! there goes my plans of finding a loving partner and  I will have to marry this grumpyy guy? My father touches my shoulder lightly to pull me out of the trance i was in. 
" Their family agreed to make me their bahu?!! " I questioned as i was still in shock.
Dadi chuckled and said yesyes they were fond of you when you were younger, infact they only proposed for this marriage.
"I don't even remember meeting them?!" i commented and then started thinking if I should say yes...
My mother and father spoke up and said we will respect your decision but please for our happiness and Dadi's last wish consider this offer.
I thought a lot and decided maybe this could work out.... and dadi's last wish is very important for me so I decided to say yes.
"Yes i will marry him" I said and i was immediately hugged by my mother and father.
It felt good to see them this happy and dadi had tears in her eyes, even though I am not so close to them for my own reasons, it was good to see them like this.
 After going to my room , I finally processed what I had just said yes to..... shiitttttt im getting married?!!! and to a person who i haven't talked to a single time till nowwww. But he does look amazingly hot ( shush you cant think stuff like that). I remembered that I haven't told my girls yet, they are going to get the shock of their lives. 
The group chat :

Maithilli: GUYYSS U WONT BELIEVEE WHAT I JUST AGREED TO
Kayra: what happened?
Swara: tellll uss
Ruhaniya: Chal spit it outt yaar

Maithilli: IM GETTING MARRIED.

Kayra: WHAAAAAAAT?!!!! HOW? WHEN? WHYYYYY?!!!

Swara: YOUR JOKING RIGHTT???
Ruhaniya: NO WAYYYYYYYYY, WHOO?!!

Maithilli: im not joking, i agreed to marry ARJUN RATHORE todayy morningg
Kayra: HIM?!! woaaaahhhh damnnnn maithuuuu
Swara: DAMNNN, wait you weren't forced into this right? its your choice na?

Ruhaniya: yes tell us if its your choice, we are with you
Kayra: haan haan hum hain
Maithilli: yesyes my choice but i love you guys <3
Swara: When is the wedding?
Ruhaniya: yaar humari maithuu chali jaye gii 😭