Chapter 3

*This is the day they met in the club*

Rathore Family House:
I woke up and went to the gym at 5:30 am in the morning. Today is going to be an hectic dayy. Lot of important deals and also my brothers have forced to go out in the evening today. Why do I listen to them even I don't know but they always manage to convince me to hangout with them. While coming back from gym, I met my sister and she hugged me and said "goood morning bhaiiya". Hugging her back and wishing her goodmorning, I made my way to my room get ready to go to office. I picked up a random set of formals ( my usual colours only ofc, I dont think i have any colours in my closet).

 I picked up a random set of formals ( my usual colours only ofc, I dont think i have any colours in my closet)

*something like this*

I went to the dining room for breakfast and the servants all greated me as Rana sa and then served all of us our breakfast. Every member of my family was present and were talking to each other. I joined my brothers and regretted it immediately as they were making stupid jokes about each other. Only my brothers and parents call me by my name, no one else is allowed to. Then suddenly these brothers of mine decided to start shouting even louder.
Aditya: " Vedhansshh learrn somethingggg, u will never get a brain we knoww , but this is something you should knoww."
Sumit: " Yessss I agree with Adii bhaiyaa."

Vedhansh: "Of course you do, Adi bhaiya ke chamche, Dekho na Arjun bhaiya, what these people are doing, they keep teasing me for no reason."
Arjun:" Why are you guys irritating Vedhanshh, let him be." I spoke annoyed with the sound these guys were making.
Aditya and Sumit both speak: " Vahh bhaiya is angry and grumpy now, we will have to keep quiet."

I glared at them and they finally shut up and ate breakfast peacefully. My mind was lost in the office work and I finished my breakfast and walked out of the house. My car is one my favourite possessions and my office is another one of them as I spend most of my time in the office including some days sleeping there as the top two floors are my penthouse which I use the days I don't want to go back home.  Aditya walked into my room, he was the lawyer of the company and he was attending the important meetings with me today. After finishing up work in the office , we called it day and decided to head to the club where sumit and vedhansh were waiting for us.

Introducing the other 3 guys of Rathore family:

1. Aditya Rathore: Lawyer of Rathore Corporations. He loves music and books. Guitar and the keyboard are his bestfriends. He also loves Horse ridingg and night scenary. Aditya is extremely smart and very good at his profession. He is very protective of his family and he shows his caring nature only to certain people in his life. He being a lawyer doesn't trust anyone other than his brothers and he's very wittyy which makes him either very fun to hang around with or if you are on the opposite side of that wit then u'd better run away.

 He being a lawyer doesn't trust anyone other than his brothers and he's very wittyy which makes him either very fun to hang around with or if you are on the opposite side of that wit then u'd better run away