28.6 - Learning To Dance In The Rain

...

A knock sends me out of my skin, prompting me to immediately sit up. Adrenaline wakes me up instantly. I was laying on top of Oslac's body so I hopped off of the couch. The sudden weight change seems to wake him up as well. It's only the afternoon so it's probably a visitor. As I step on the cold wooden floor, I wince softly. I opened the door to find Alex and Ms. Haggard. A cold wind breezes in along with some warm sunshine.

"Y/n! Man, I missed you!" Her eyes fill with some tears as she hugs me tightly, her scent of minerals and wood shavings filling my scent.

"Awww. Hi Alex." I hugged her back.

As she pulls back, she has a joyful expression on her face. Her tan shirt underneath is layered with a green jacket which reminds me that I should get a jacket or some extra clothing as well.

"So uh...something wrong?" I looked between them.

"Nope! We were just wondering if you'd like to come to a picnic with us! Steve is coming along with your...students!"

"Yes! And I made the food, by the way!" Ms. Haggard chuckles proudly.

"O-Oh my..." I blushed lightly. "Yeah. We'd love to come. I'll get Oslac one second..." I say drowsily.

I turn around but I immediately bump into Oslac's tough torso. He chuckles at me. I look up at him with a soft expression, realizing that this is my brute.

"You need to stop sneaking up on me like that..." I chuckle. He's really good at masking his tracks. "So you wanna go to a picnic?"

Oslac nods eagerly. "I don't know what that is but I guess I will find out." He chuckles deeply.

I turn around to face Alex and Ms. Haggard again.

"Yes we'll go. Just give us some time to get ready. Where will it be?" I smiled, still half asleep and not questioning anything.

"It'll just be at the field of grass near the mountain-"

"Close to where your old home used to be!" Alex interrupts Ms. Haggard excitedly. "We'll be waiting! Don't take too long!"

I nod at both of them with sincere smiles as they walk away. After they're far enough, I gently shut the door. When I turn around, I'm yet again met with Oslac's chest. He looks down at me with a mischievous grin that sends shivers down my spine. Oslac pins me against the door by my shoulders, leaning down and kissing me with a taste of the passion he's been waiting to show me. When he pulls back, a string of saliva extends from our tongues, leaving me feeling hazy and hot. I looked up and into his eyes with amazement at the warmth and pleasure I felt, my mouth left agape. The love in his eyes overpowers the lust, making me feel nervous. He then embraces me gently, pulling my head against his chest, under his chin. I don't say a thing, just standing there shocked. I smile softly.

"Wh-What..." I gulped. "Woah..." I gasped softly.

"You're so nice to me, Y/n~ I just wanna show you how much I love you~"

I look down, seeing the semi-hard ache in his pants. I bite my lip.

"Eh-hahah...I'm...never gonna get used to this..." I chuckle nervously as his warm stare comforts me.

"Oooh you're so adorable!~" Oslac chuckles as he kisses me again before releasing me and crossing his arms over his chest. "Let's get dressed up. I love you~♡" He grins.

"You can stay here. I'll get you something to wear."

I smile at him as I walk past him towards the stairs. I abruptly paused halfway towards the stairs to tell him something.