A New Beginning

Welcome to this story! Bear in mind, that this is my first ever story, and that I am from DK, which can lead to some mistakes (gramatically or spelling), but I am trying my best though. Feel free to correct me (I am always up for learning) :-D 

Do also feel free to leave me comments on the story. I would LOVE to hear, what you think of it. Is there some scenarios you would like? Is there something I should change? I am eager to hear your opinions! :-D I do love to write, and do already love this story myself. I write on the spot, which can lead in many directions.

Also I haven't found pictures of the leading character (Y/N), because I don't wanna go for a certain type of girl. You can therefore put yourself instead, or put someone of your own choosing. You can also choose me :-D I have long, dark brown hair and brown eyes. I am also a shorty, lol.  

This story is fictional, but since I am a sucker for Mattheo Riddle, this is a story about him and Y/N. You will meet other characters, but have in mind, that this is a fictional universe, and that certain things in this story might not match reality or real facts. For an example, in this story Mattheo and Tom Riddle are brothers and sons of The Dark Lord. 

I certainly and sincerely hope, that you will enjoy this story. Now let's get started :-) 

 Now let's get started :-) 

Y/N POV - CHAPTER ONE: 

It was a cloudy and gray day, but I didn't mind. Today my new life was gonna start, and I had to admit, that I was actually really ready for it. Out in the horizon I heard a rumble like a thunderstorm was coming, and I loved thunderstorms. I looked out my window and felt a sudden peace. A small smile appeared on my face. I was in fact so ready for this. 

I straightened my hair, which I had put up in a high ponytail, and smoothed my skirt, which fitted my body perfectly. Then I entered our kitchen downstairs to grab a bit of food before my big day.

 My father had gotten me into Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, and I didn't exactly know what to expect. 

I came from a long line of purebloods, and my father had told me, that he was certain, that I would enter the Slytherin House, like the rest of our family. 

''Pride, ambition and cunning'' my father said. ''Remember those words and you'll do fine lovebug'' he continued. My father had always called me lovebug, and as I grew older, I actually thought it was really sweet. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skip forward to after the sorting ceremony. I did enter Slytherin, which made me very happy, cause I knew it would make my father happy as well. 

I went to take a seat at the Slytherin table, and decided to sit near the bottom at the table, furthest away from the headmasters table. I was so confident this morning, but it came to an end, when I actually entered The Great Hall. My nerves came crawling upon me, and therefore I decided to go with the tactic to blend in with the wallpaper.