Dating Mr. Riddle

CHAPTER NINE: 

I looked at Mattheo before sitting up next to him. ''I.. I am'' I said, feeling very embarrassed. Mattheo smirked even more, taking my hand in his, before lifting my chin up and giving me a soft kiss on my lips. He looked me in my eyes, before saying ''Fuck. That is so sexy!''. My face turned even redder, and I layed down, hiding my head under my covers. Mattheo laughed. ''I mean it'' he said with his raspy voice, ''that is seriously fucking sexy, Y/N''. I lifted my covers, looking at him. ''Really?'' I asked. ''You seem like you have years of experience, and you think it's sexy to be a virgin?'' I asked curiously. Mattheo smirked at me, before he laid down next to me, took my hand and intertwined our fingers. ''I don't like repeating myself'' he said in a soft, but stern tone. ''Yes, I do have lots of experience, but I find the thought of you being untouched undoubtedly sexy'' he smirked at me. Then his tone changed to something more serious ''That also means, that you don't have to do anything with me, that you don't wanna do'' he started. ''Also meaning, you must tell me, if anything I do crosses your line''. He looked at me with a serious look on his face. I gave him a soft kiss on his lips. ''Thank you'' I said. He smirked. ''Thank you for what?'' he asked. ''Thank you for saying those things'' I said, before sitting up. ''What time is it?'' I asked, before realising we're almost too late for class. ''Shit!'' I say, before rushing up, stumbling around trying to find something proper to wear. Mattheo lied back all relaxed on my bed. ''Relax, angel'' he said, ''we will make it in time''. ''Shut it'' I hissed, as I gathered my clothes and ran to the bathroom, getting dressed while trying to brush my teeth and comb my hair all at once. 

We entered the hallway, and I sped up, eager to get to class in time. Mattheo slowly walked behind me. ''Are you always this feisty in the morning?'' he asked. I rolled my eyes at him and reached for the doorknob to the classroom, but before I could reach for it, Mattheo grabbed my arm and spun me around, facing him. He rolled his tongue in his cheek, before smirking down at me. ''Don't roll your eyes at me'' he said sternly. Then he got close to my neck, kissing it softly, his warm breath making my stomach twirl, before whispering in my ear ''it turns me on, very much''. I let out a quietly moan, before he let go of me, and entered the classroom with a smirk on his pretty face. I stood in the hallway, peering around to see, if anyone had seen us, before i sighed and entered the classroom too. 

Today hannah sat in front of the room next to the guy she had been with for the past few days, and Theodore sat next to Pansy, where Mattheo used to sit. Which left two empty seats in the back at the classroom. The teacher weren't there yet, and as I entered the room and scanned it, Mattheo smirked at me, already sitting in one of the empty seats. I started walking towards the seat next to him, when a certain blonde one flew by me, and sat fast next to him. Ugh.. That bitch.. I thought to myself. Mattheo stopped smirking, rolled his eyes, and looked away from Astoria. She already started blabbering about some random shit to him. I sighed and sat at her usual spot in front, next to Flora. She didn't even bother to neither look or talk to me, which suited me perfectly. Snape entered, and class began. 

Class ended and we entered the hallway. Hannah came running up to me, putting one of her arms around me. ''What's up, bestie?'' she smiled at me. On our way to Transfiguration class we talked and catched up on both of our lives. I was actually happy she found a boy she liked, so was she with me, but I didn't tell her who it was. I would love to tell her, but that would be in our room just the two of us. 

When the day was coming to an end Hannah and I headed back towards our dorm. Mattheo appeared next to me, lightly tapping my arm. I looked at him with a big smile. ''Mr. Riddle'' I said, greeting him. He smirked at me. ''Miss Y/L/N'' he said. ''I figured it was about time to study together again'' he said. ''Since you know, you have to maintain your grades in Transfiguration class?'' he smiled down at me. ''Oh, yes'' I replied. ''Tonight?'' I asked. ''Tonight indeed'' he said, giving me a wink before heading off. Hannah looked at me with a smirk. ''Don't tell me it's..'' she said, and my beet red face just confirmed her thoughts. She started chuckling. ''Just be careful'' she said and ended with ''But if my bestie's happy, I'm happy'' and we headed to the dorm together, our arms wrapped.