I Sure Do

CHAPTER TWENTYSIX: (Y/N'S POV:)

I woke up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. This were the best i'd slept in a while, and I yawned and stretched my arms above my head. I glared at the clock on my bedside table and grunted. At least I had time to enjoy my morning today. 

I stood up and went for the bathroom. I showered, got dressed and grabbed my bag, while tossing on some shoes. I looked at my outfit in the mirror. 

 I wanted to go to the library to relax before classes started

 I wanted to go to the library to relax before classes started. Hannah were still asleep, so I had to be quiet. I opened my door, nearly stumbling on something on the floor. ''Shit..'' I mumbled and looked down. A bouquet of pink roses were placed carefully at my door.

 I carefully picked them up and studied them for a card to reveal the sender

 I carefully picked them up and studied them for a card to reveal the sender. No card. I smelled them. Gosh. They smelt heavenly. I looked down the hallway, nobody were there. My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I went in my room and placed the roses on my bed. I looked at my phone. 

I have chosen each and everyone of them carefully for you. The colour reminded me of you. Please ditch classes and spend the day with me today ;) Come find me where you found my key. 

I chuckled. I placed the roses in a vase besides my bed and spun around. I locked my door and headed towards the library. 

I loved the school at this hour of the day. Most students were still asleep in their rooms, and the few which were up sat in the hallway and spoke quietly or were heading towards breakfast in the dining hall. I entered the library and scanned the room. No sight of Mattheo. I headed towards a group of couches, when a certain someone grabbed my hand and led me down a series of bookshelves. He placed my back against one of them and kissed me passionately. ''I didn't think you'd actually ditch your classes, witch'' he smirked down at me. My cheeks burned, and I looked up at him. ''I'd do anything for you'' I said quietly. It made him smirk even more. ''Thanks for the roses'' I said. ''I love them''. He shrugged. ''You deserved them'' he replied. Then his eyes went from mine down to my tits. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He raised an eyebrow and glared at me. ''Haven't I told you enough times, what that does to me, witch?'' he grunted, before he started trailing kisses down my neck.