Witch, witch, she's mine, you bitch!

CHAPTER TWENTYNINE (MATTHEO'S POV:) I really enjoyed doing a Mattheo POV, so here you go once again!)

A few days had passed and between classes we had a free period, so I decided to go and smoke with Theo in the courtyard. I lit my cigarette and leaned up against a big oak tree. Theo looked past me and blurted ''Isn't that Y/N?''. I turned around. ''Didn't knew she were friendly with Gryffindors?'' he continued. My blood started to boil. Fuck. What were she doing! She were giggling with a fucking Gryffindor boy and playfully slapped his arm. I stormed towards them. Theo yelled after me ''Dude, where are you going?''. I didn't reply. I entered behind Y/N and wrapped my arms around her waist. I stared at the boy and took a long drag of my cigarette. Then I blew it in his direction. ''What the f..'' he said and glared at me. Then he took off. Y/N turned around and glared at me. ''What were that for?'' she asked. I shrugged and looked away, before I stared at her again. ''I could ask you the same..'' I said in a cold tone. ''If you wanted attention you could have just asked for it'' I continued. She shook her head and looked at her feet, before she turned her eyes against mine again. ''I gotta go, I'm on my way to the library with Hannah'' she said. I raised an eyebrow and looked down at her. ''Hannah.. Mmhm.. Right'' I said. She kissed me on my lips and took off. What the fuck.. I turned around and walked back to Theo. Then we both started laughing. ''Pissing off your territory, huh?'' Theo said. ''Always, dude'' I replied and smirked at him. 

When class started again I sat down next to Y/N. We kept whispering to eachother, when Snape entered behind me and slapped me in the back of my head with a book. I shrugged and gave him a deadly stare. ''Detention after class, Mr. Riddle!'' he snarled at me. I sighed. Y/N glared at him before she said ''I actually talked to him first, professor''. Snape stared at her. ''Then you can appropriately join him, Miss Y/L/N''. I stared at Y/N and smirked at her. Fuck. She were sexy as fuck, when she stood up for me. 

Class ended and Snape followed us towards an empty classroom. ''These books must be sorted in alphabetical order before the two of you can leave'' he snarled at us and took off, closing the door behind him. We stared at eachother for a brief second before we started to laugh. ''These books must be sorted in alphabetical order'' I said and mimicked Snape. Y/N started laughing even more. Her laugh were my favorite sound in the world. I took my chair and moved it closer towards her. We started to sort the books. Or.. Y/N started to sort the books. I just sat and glared at her. We talked about lots of stuff before I turned her chair towards me and grabbed her arm, dragging her on top of me. She looked at me and smirked. ''I can think of something better for us to do..'' I said and smirked back at her. 

''Do tell me more..'' She said and raised her eyebrow. I kissed her lips before I started trailing kisses down her neck. She let out a small moan. Fuck. Just the sound of her made me crazy! ''Do you think it's a good idea for us to do stuff like that in here?'' she said quietly. ''Snape could come back any minute..'' she continued. I chuckled towards her neck. ''Do what kind of stuff, witch?'' I said and smirked at her. Her cheeks turned beet red and she stared at me, but before she could answer I cut her off and kissed her passionately. She leaned in and kissed me back. I lifted her off of me and stood up, before I looked around. In the back of the room were some old blankets and a bench, I guided her towards the bench and sat her down, kneeling in front of her. I lifted her right leg up and placed it on my shoulder, before I started kissing up her thigh. She moaned again, and looked down at me. I placed my thumb on her pussy outside her panties and started to rub. ''Fuck..'' I growled. ''Always so fucking wet for me, witch'' I smirked, while looking up at her. She bit her lower lip and glared at me. Her breath started to get a little shaky. 

I gently placed her leg down and stood up in front of her. I laid her down on the bench and placed myself on top of her. I started kissing her neck, before I kissed her ear and whispered ''I didn't liked you talking to that Gryffindor boy earlier..'' She looked at me. ''I didn't intend to..'' she said quietly. I smirked down at her. ''I'm gonna teach you not to do it again'' I said, and started to unbuckle my belt. She helped dragging my pants down, before she kissed me again. ''I'm gonna teach you only to fucking want me'' I said against her lips. ''I only want you, Mattheo..'' she whispered at my lips. The way she said my name sure did things to me. I roamed my pocket and found a condom, opened it and rolled it down my dick. I thrusted into her and started moving in and out. She moaned, this time a little higher. ''I kissed her to silence her. ''Shh,'' I said and continued ''I'm the only one who gets to hear your pretty little noises, yeah?''. I started to slam into her harder and faster. I held her hips for full control. She closed her eyes and moaned again. ''Look at me, witch'' I said. She opened her eyes and met mine. ''Fuck.. Mattheo..'' she moaned. ''I'm gonna cum'', and I could feel her body tense up. I fucked her faster. Then she came. I smirked at her, still fucking her fast. I could feel my body tense up as well. Then I came inside her. ''Fuck'' I mumbled and layed flat on her, placing my head in the crook of her neck and collarbone. My breath were heavy. After a short while I pulled out and threw the condom at the floor. I pulled my pants up and smirked down at her. She looked up at me, sat up and adjusted her panties and her skirt. ''That were fucking sexy'' she said, and her cheeks turned red once again. I chuckled. ''I know, love'' I said and continued. ''I just have that affect on women'' I said. She rolled her eyes and chuckled. ''Yeah right'' she said. I threw the condom out in the trashcan and we finished sorting those damn books before we headed back towards our dorms.