Origins Part 3

Back with Adrien and Marinette, while Avalon was fascinated Marinette was panicking

Marinette: This must be some mistake! The only superpower I could possibly have is super-awkwardness... I know! Alya would know! That's my friend. Well, at least I think she would... She loves superheroes! She'd totally be up for the job! You should totally go see her!

Avalon: You do realized that you're turning this entire thing into a soap opera right? From cursed to power of awkwardness, really?

Tikki: Marinette, you are the chosen one! (Marinette is taken aback)

Adrien: But I'm stuck here! I'm not even let to go to school! What good is a superhero who's imprisoned in his own house!

Plagg: (rolling on top of a toilet paper roll) No good. That's why it's all going to change soon. If you're willing to change, that is.
(Adrien looks at the ring.)

Marinette: Okay, so all I have to do is break the object where the whatchama-call-it is hiding?

Tikki: It's called an akuma. Which you must encapture.

Marinette: Got it! Capture it! And what's that charm thing again?

Tikki: The Lucky Charm! It's your secret superpower!

Avalon: I love how direct you guys are and how she went from freaking out to listening to you

Tikki: I think that might be our special power (giggles)

Marinette: (groans) Why are you support this Avalon, your more optimistic than I am. This is all going too fast, guys. I-I... won't be able to pull this off!

Tikki: Trust yourself, Marinette. Just say "Spots on".

Avalon: Direct is always key

Marinette: Spots on? (the earrings activate) Whoa! What is happening?! (Marinette transforms into Ladybug for the first time)

Avalon: Holy shit

Plagg: Claws out! That's how you transform.

Adrien: Got it.

Adrien: Plagg, claws out!

Plagg: No, wait! I haven't finished explaining!--- (enters the ring)

(Adrien transforms into Cat Noir)

Cat Noir: Too cool!

Ladybug: (groans) how this thing come off? Tikki, if you can hear me, I want my normal clothes back. I'm not going anywhere! (sees the news)

Avalon: Well it's too late to turn down now look

Nadja: After breaking the shuttle tower, Stoneheart is heading towards the Montparnasse tower. The monster seems to be unstoppable!

Ladybug: (sees Alya going after Stoneheart and gasps) Alya?

Sabine: Marinette! Did you get home okay?

Avalon: Yep she is well and save as promised!

Ladybug: Uhh... yeah, Mom! Just super! (goes upstairs)

Sabine: Ok if you say so (Turns to her Husband) Tom, we better call the school.

(On Marinette's balcony.)

Ladybug: Okay, I have special powers!... and apparently this amazing super yo-yo thingy?

Avalon: I may not have powers but I can totally race you to wherever we are going (Leaps out from roof to roof)

Marinette: Great now it's a competition... (grasps the yo-yo to a gargoyle statue, pulls the yo-yo and it whisks her to the other side)