Kagami Aka Oni-Chan

Lila gathers her things as she listens to a voicemail on her phone.

Lila's mother: (through a voicemail) Hi, darling. Your breakfast is on the table, your lunch is in a bag, and your dinner is in the fridge. I'll be home late tonight again, but I'll do my best to be there this weekend. Pinky promise. And just call me if you need anything. Love you to bits, my angel! (blows a kiss)

Nino is seen walking and Lila appears. Nino notices her and runs to her.

Nino: Is something wrong, Lila?

Lila: Uh, no, I'm doing great! It's just that... my mom wants me to go with her to this fancy embassy function tonight, but I got way too much homework and I'm so behind after being away for the first term. I'm just gonna have to tell her no. She'll be so upset...

Nino: Oh, yeah. Bummer.

Lila: Adrien said he'd help me, but I don't want to bother him with it. He's probably forgotten anyway. He might think I've got a crush on him, just like all those other girls who are constantly hanging all over him.

Nino: Adrien's a great dude. I'm sure he won't mind. I can put in a good word for you if you want.

Lila: Oh, you'd do that for me? Oh thanks, Nino, you're the best!

Nino: No sweat.

Nino: (runs to Adrien as he is getting out of his car) Hey, Adrien!

Adrien: Hi, Nino. What's up?

Lila: (smirks)

Adrien: Hey, Lila. Nino told me about your problem. I can still help you with your schoolwork if you want.
Lila: Really? You'd do that? You're such a great help! You're saving my life, you know.

Adrien: No problem, Lila. Happy to help.

Alya: (notices Marinette and Avalon crawling towards Lila and Adrien and confronts them) Avalon, Marinette.

Marinette: (gasp) I was so not spying on Lila. I was just...

Avalon: tying her shoes.

Alya: You've got nothing to worry about. Nino told me Lila said she definitely doesn't have the hots for Adrien.

Lila: (notices Avalon and Marinette) Why don't we go to your place to do our homework? It would be so much quieter, would it?

Adrien: My father would never agree to that.

Lila: I bet you I can change his mind. (grabs Adrien's arm and runs out the classroom)

Marinette: (follows Lila and Adrien with Avalon)

Alya: (chases after them) Marinette! Wait!

Lila: (prepares to enter Adrien's car but is stopped by Placide I.T.)

Marinette: Pfft! There's no way Placide I.T. will let her in the car. (gasps upon seeing Lila enter the car) Seriously?!

Avalon: I swear even without a costume she has powers

Alya: Don't tell me you're gonna follow them!

Marinette: 'Course not! I'm just gonna go... to the swimming pool. (takes off with Avalon while Alya facepalms)

Marinette: (notices Juleka with her bike) Hey, Juleka. (gives her her backpack and takes her helmet) Can we borrow your bike? It's an emergency! (takes off on Juleka's bike)

Juleka: I guess?

Tikki: Guys. You should just trust Adrien. He knows Lila's a liar.

Marinette: I know, but if she keeps on lying like she does, she's gonna end up hurting someone. I refuse to let her hurt Adrien!