Mylene Aka Horrificator

Marinette's class is making a movie.

Adrien: Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!

Mylène: You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll- (Ivan looms over her in a monster costume) Waaaaah!

Nino: Cut!
(Mylène hides under the desk, scared.)

Ivan: Sorry Mylène. (takes off his monster mask)

Nino: Mylène! That's like, the tenth take!

Avalon: And That makes it the tenth blooper

Nino: And we're only on the first scene!

Alix: Fourteenth actually. But who's counting.

Nino: Ughhh...

Mylène: I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise.

Rose: Anyone want some tea?

Nino: You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!

Mylène: I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!

Ivan: Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!

Chloé: You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!

Avalon: Can I throw her out?

Nino: Sadly no...

Marinette: What a bratty snob!

Nino: Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!
(Ivan puts the monster mask on, causing Mylène to get scared again.)

Mylène: I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better... (singing) Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy--(bumps into Adrien) Ahh!

Chloé: And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène! (laughs)

Adrien: Chloé, seriously?

Chloé: Yeah, so what?

Avalon: (Facepalm) Stupid Ass

(Mylène runs away, crying.)

Marinette: Mylène! Anyone gonna go after her?

Ivan: Mylenè, wait! (takes his monster mask off and runs after her)

Mylène is sitting on a bench, sobbing. Ivan finds her and comforts her.

Ivan: Ummm... don't listen to those bozos. Easy to judge when they're not in front of the camera. You're doing awesome. Come back! I promise I'll roar more quietly.
(Mylène looks at him.)

Ivan: (gives her a black skull pin) Here. It's from my favorite band, the Zombie Skull Crushers.

Mylène: Wow... (puts the pin on her hat) Uh, that's, uhh... really sweet of you, Ivan. But... they're right. I can't act to save my life... Excuse me! (runs away, crying)

Hawk Moth: A film shoot... oh, yes. So many emotions. Some fake, yet others very, very real. (turns a butterfly into an akuma) Fly away, my evil akuma, and overpower this young, misunderstood artist.

Nino is angry at Chloé for making fun of Mylène.

Nino: Epic, Chloé! Just epic! What are we supposed to do now without our leading actress?

Chloé: Who needs her, anyway? She was totally lame!

Ivan: You're lame! Mylène is crying her eyes out on the bathroom thanks to you!