Crocoduel

Luka: Great job, guys.

Alya: You guys have that song down!

Luka: Thanks, Alya; I think we ve really improved lately.

Rose: No thanks to you, Luka!

Luka: We've all worked hard, Rose.

Marinette: Yeah, but you're the genius behind the music.

Rose: And you ve got talent!

Mylène: It's no question that you're the heart of the band, Luka.

Rose: And the soul, right?

Mylène: And the soul.

Zoé: Well, I think you guys sound great!

Luka: Thanks, Zoé. I'm glad you liked it.

Ivan: Hey, are we still on for Juleka and Luka's birthday on Saturday?

Nino: You bet, dude! We'll have a great time at the movies!

Alya: Yeah. But it's not much of a party, is it? What if, instead of going to the movies, we had a party right here on the houseboat!

Mylène: That's true. What do you guys think?

Marinette: I think it should be up to the birthday twins!

Juleka: Hmm... maybe.

Nino: Wait a sec, Adrien can't come this Saturday!
He's got a fashion show.

Alya: Shoot, I didn't think of that.

Alix: There's got to be a way for him to come.

Marinette: Don't worry, guys. Adrien and I already coordinated so he'd be able to come Saturday. I think a party here sounds like a great idea. Jules?

Juleka: Yeah, let's do it.

Zoé: I'll help set up!

Nino: I'm on music!
(The group high-five each other. Rose approaches Juleka)

Rose: This will be so much fun! (She kisses Juleka's cheek)

Under the deck of the Liberty. Juleka enters their bedroom while Luka is playing his electric guitar.

Luka: You excited for Saturday?

Juleka: Yeah, having a party here will be more fun than sitting at the movies. Alya had a great idea.

Luka: IMarinette would have to call Adrien later and let him know we changed plans.
(A knock on the window startles them both)

Luka: Dad? (He opens the window)

Jagged Stone: Luka! Hey, son! How's it strumming? (He swings through the window and fist bumps with Luka)

Luka and Jagged: Rock and roll!

Juleka: (behind the open window) Hi.

Jagged Stone: Hey, Juleka! Rock and roll! I didn't see you there. Ready for the chord of the day, you two? The diminished D7. I use it in all my tear-jerking ballads.

Anarka: (walking in) Jagged Stone, you scallywag!
No stowaways on my ship! Disembark my house right this instant!

Jagged Stone: (nervously) Hey, Anarka! Rock and roll! How'd you know I was here? I was being so sneaky!

Anarka: "Sneaky"?? Your tour bus is parked on the dock, you one-hit wonder!

Jagged Stone: Nanarky, you can't keep me from teaching the diminished D7 to my kids!

Anarka: I appreciate you trying to create a bond with your children, Jagged. But no one sets foot on my houseboat without the captain's permission, and that captain is me!