Ella and Etta Aka Sapotis

Avalon and Venuus early in the morning are outside of Marinettes Balcony with no one else awake talking to someone on the phone

Avalon: So far there has been sparks and progress, while it's obvious the two would get together eventually and have to endure more trials, our big task now is to finally see if the other two that made our heroes for Paris real truly have feelings for each other

Venuus: I'm excited I may not seen them fully interact with each other for obvious reasons but I think they would truly be in love with each other and are cute together too

Avalon: Can't fall in love my ass, anyways they are longing for each other but because of how they are and their personalities and differences and of course being separated it's a tough task, but I promise Master Fu our Second Favorite ship will soon sail

Master Fu: (On Phone) It's lasting too long, we've always focus on the main task but hopefully we can be able to see the two most powerful Kwamis being happy with each other

Avalon: I'll continue both doing the usual and the shipping task, the other two Kwamis are next but unlike the main two they are not that much conflicted so it should be easy, anyways call you later Master Fu

Master Fu: Farewell Avalon

Venuus: I admit I never met the other Kwamis even when I visit master fu, I'm excited to see what they are like

Avalon: you will soon but let's start the day shall we?

Later tonight Marinette is speaking to Marlena Césaire on her phone while Alya and Avalon are playing with Alya's little sisters Ella and Etta, who are both wearing propeller hats.

Marinette: Yes, Mrs. Césaire. The girls are ready for bed! Uh... technically speaking... (chuckles) Yeah, we're good. Enjoy the movie! (turns off her cellphone)

Alya: Come on, bedtime, you little monsters! That's enough mischief for one day! (picks up her sisters)

Ella and Etta: It's not us! It's the Sapotis! (laughing)

Alya tucks each of her sisters into bed.

Alya: Off to bed, little Sapotis. You need to rest if you wanna be fighting fit for tomorrow.

Etta: It's not fair! We don't wanna go to bed! We wanna stay up with you!

Ella: Yeah! We wanna watch the movie and tell each other lots of secrets!

Alya: And what kind of zombies will you be at the amusement park tomorrow if you go to bed late? Show 'em, Marinette!
(In the doorway, Marinette pretends to yawn and feel exhausted after she wakes up in the morning)

Alya: So what's it gonna be? Boring sit-down pajama party with the big kids, or... the super fun cool amusement park tomorrow?

Ella and Etta: The amusement park! (both settle down to sleep)

Alya: That's what I thought. So, goodnight, Sapotis. (reaches down to remove Ella's hat)

Ella: Wait! Can we keep 'em on? Please?

Alya: All right. But go to sleep now. (turns off the light before closing the door and leaving the room)

Alya sets down a tray with a pitcher of orange juice and two glasses on the coffee table, and transfers the tray's contents to the table.

Avalon: (getting out three plates and spoons in the kitchen) You seriously have a technique down with your little sisters.

Marinette: But... uh, who are the Sapa... Sapo...?

Alya: The Sapotis? They're little monsters from a créole fable... who are always pulling pranks and making all sorts of mischief. (Ventus takes a tray with three slices of cantaloupe out of the refrigerator) Now that we're all alone I can finally tell you guys (pulls out her phone) Apparently Ladybug has been around at least since the pharaohs. But no way can the Ladybug we know can be five thousand years old! So, I downloaded a great app that analyzed some recordings I had of her talking. Based on the frequencies of her voice, it turns out she's a girl our age!