Chapter five:The boy and the girl part 2

Hi guys sorry that I didn't update for soooooo long .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NATSU•

I had found out who had shot me. it was the guy trying to find Luce, I won't let him go near her I only kicked out Lucy from the team was because the last time we went on a mission she got really badly hurt and I can't see her get hurt, I was going to tell her but not right now so I made up a lie but now I regret it, I will make sure that guy doesn't get anywhere near my Lucy.

NATSU:"Hey why did you shoot me?"
GUY:"it was for Lucy"
LEVY:" WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT FOR LUCY, YOU DONT EVEN NOW HER"
GUY:"I do know her, I am her-..."
MASTER:" THATS ENOUGH"

MASTERS MAKARO POV•

I cut of that boy because I didn't want him to say anything else, I know who he is.

Master:"You two" I shouted at the boy and the girl."i would like to talk to you in private, so can you go to my office please"
GIRL;"yep"
BOY;"sure"

With that said they went to my office. I asked Laxus to go get Guildart and Mystogon and bring them to my office since they know who they are. Laxus knows but his memories have been erased.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter five done I will try and update chapter six tonight and thank you for waiting for my update.

We know the truth about why Natsu kicked Lucy out and Master Makaor is keeping a secret.