Chapter six: Disapppeared!

LUCY POV•

I was walking around magnolia for the last time until I go and find a new home in fiore, but as I was walking something caught my eye. it was a strange blue light. Still acting like a child, all my curiosity got the best of me so I followed it.

STING POV•
Me, Rogue, Lector and Froshe are in Magnolia from doing a mission.we were talking on how were were gonna split the reward until I saw Lucy. I stopped talking and stared at her. Rouge and the others stopped and said why was I staring at Lucy?

Sting: "She is looking at something but nothing is there?"
Rouge: "yeah your right I am going up to her".
Frosch: " fro thinks so to"

Frosch said agreeing with everything Rouge said. We were about to go up to Lucy until she walked straight into the forest. Me and the others started to run, god Lucy fast. we saw her but then she disappeared in to fin air.

Back at fairy tail • no ones POV

As soon as master went to his office with the boy and girl, Laxus left to go and get Guildart and Mystogon.

Everyone turned to Natsu and a big fight started. Everyone was screaming and asking Natsu why did he kick Lucy out the team but Gray, Erza, Wendy and Mira attack him Ice make: Lance, Heavens Wheel armour: Trinity Swords , Sky Dragon Roar, Satan Soul they were about to attack but someone shouted "Stop"!

Lisanna POV•

Hahahhahahahahahahah Lucy left the guild because of Natsu what a pathetic loser, now that she is out the way Natsu is all mine.mawahhaahahahah.

===========================

So there you have it and I am soooo sorry that I said that I will updated it but I was at the hostpital but I will make sure I will up date soon .

Thanks you everyone for reading and voting for my story.