Chapter seven: the truth and a dragon......?

Natsu POV

Erza, Gray, Mira and Wendy was about to attack me but someone shouted stop we all turned around and saw Levy, she was there with tears dripping down her eyes.

Levy: " stop just stop. This is not going to get Lucy back if we just attack Natsu now it is no."
Gray:" YEAH but ....... But it's this Flame brain fault that Lucy not here"
Levy:"yeah but we can ask why natsu kicked Lucy out of the team"

After levy said that the whole guild turned towards me and stared.

Erza:"natsu tal-"

Erza got cut off when the guild doors got flung open and walked in Laxus with guildarts and Mystogon behind him. We all watch them go up to masters office. As soon as they entered the office Erza turned to me

Erza:" why did you kick Lucy of the team?"
Natsu:"I....I..."
I took a deep breath and started again.
Natsu:" the reason I kicked Lucy of the team was because on are last mission when it was just me, lucy and happy, Lucy got really hurt but I didn't do anything, so I told her to leave the team."
Levy:" liar......YOU LIAR"
Happy:"it's true"

We all turned to happy with tears falling down his face.

Third POV•

Lucy followed the blue light and it lead her to a big creature but as she looked closer it was a DRAGON. It stared at her for awhile before it said

Dragon: " who are you and how did you find me?"
Lucy:"I...I am Lucy Heartfilia and I followed the blue lights."
Dragon:"princess"
Lucy:" what!?"
Dragon:"is your called Layla Heartfilia?"
Lucy:"yeah why and how did you know she was my mother?"
Dragon:"princess you need to come with me"
Lucy:"wait WHAT did you call me princess and why do I need to come with you?"
Dragon:"I called you princess because you are one and sorry for my manners I didn't even introduce my self, my name is Stella, the celestial dragon."
Lucy:"nice to meet you Stella and how come I'm a princess and the princess of what?"
( I am going to start calling the dragon Stella)
Stella:" nice to meet you to and you are a princess because your mother is the queen of dragons"
Lucy:"my mother is the queen of dragon.......I am sorry but she died 7 years ago"
Dragon:"no you have got it wrong your mother didn't die but she faked her death by playing with your memories you will get all your memories if you come with me."

And with that Lucy said yes to finally see her mother.

===========================

FINALLY DONE

Sorry sorry sorry sorry guys that i didn't update my story the reason why is Because.....

I forgot about the story :|
Sorry but I will try to update more

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL

see you guys in the next chapter

Bye x