Chapter 2

Anthony should be labeled as an alarm clock, because every morning like clockwork he wakes up screaming at 6am for milk.

It's not like that's the only time he wakes up in the night but it's the only time that keeps repeating.

I get out of bed like I do almost every morning to feed Anthony but today is different. Today things change and not for the better.

After Anthony is done eating, I fix my bra and shirt then put him back down in his bassinet. Normally Isadora wakes up at like 7, so I start making breakfast.

I make some bacon, rice, and French toast then put it on a plate for Isadora.

Once I'm done cleaning up my mess and the house, I go back to bed to cuddle with Leo. It hurts my heart that this may be the last morning for a while that I can cuddle with him.

Leo's arms go around my waist and he pulls me up so he can rest his face in my neck.

"Good morning beautiful" I hear his husky voice say. My heart skips a beat. That voice. "Good morning love" I reply, hugging him tighter.

"God I love you" he says, still having a deeper voice.

I pick his head up and kiss his beautiful lips.

The kiss is getting steamy when all of a sudden Anthony starts crying.

Leo starts groaning at the sound and I playfully hit him. He chuckles and starts to get up.

"I got Anthony baby, Go take a shower and get ready. I have a feeling that today is going to be a long day for you" He says, kissing me for the last time.

I nod and head to the bathroom. I get the shower all hot and steamy then step in.

After I take a shower, I apply some skincare and mascara. I find a cute outfit to match with the day and put my hair in a messy low bun.

Her outfit:

Now that I'm ready, I get the kids ready while Leo gets himself ready

Isadora's outfit and hair: