Chapter 8

I knew what I was getting myself into, as I jog down the stairs. I didn't know where it was going to make me end up, but I did know that it was about to go down.

I'm about to put every bitxh in this house 6 feet under. I walk with a newfound confidence and storm into the room where the Bianchi's were. Shouts and yells were being tossed around and even some hitting was going on.

But it all stopped when that saw me. Immediately, glares from every direction were being thrown at me, Like if a random clueless person walked in, They'd think I'd killed somebody. It's not really a lie either.

"What are you doing here?" Fiona snarls at me. I try to reply but stop when yells and shouts get thrown at me.

"How could you bring a boy into this house?!"
"God, Sophia is such a whore!"
"I can't believe that she's my sister!"
"You need to learn some respect!"

They keep going, until they finally quit.

The first thing that I do is slap Sophia. Gasps go all around and hands fly to slap me back. I turn around and swing at Allesia. She falls back at the punch and holds her hand to her face.

"You bitxh!" She shouts.

Everyone stops at stares at her. I raise my eyebrows at the shock written in everyone's face.

I take Allesia to be a "proper" woman, and cussing isn't very proper. Maybe that's why. Well, it's a privilege to be the first to make her cuss.

That's a lie.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back tomorrow," I say lowly knowing that if I stay here a second later, Someone is gonna get hurt.

I grab the kids and call Leo. I hope that I'm not interrupting any business, but I don't have a car and no one else to call.

He picks up on the first ring. "Love, Are you alright?" His deep voice sounds through the phone.

A sob escapes my lips and Isadora's hold on my hand tightens.

"I need to come home," I say quietly as tears fill my eyes.

"I'm already on my way love," Leo says as his car erupts to life in the background.

Relief fills me, and I sink onto the porch steps with the kids. "Ok, thank you Amore. Love you," I say and hang up.

"Why are you crying Mama?" Isadora asks. I kiss her forehead softly and gently reply, "Nothing baby, Mama will tell you when your older,"

Isadora simply nods and rests her head on my shoulder.

Not even 5 minutes later, Leo's car appears. I get the kids inside and get myself inside also. Leo looks down at me and puts his hand on my thigh.

I mouth love you, and he does the same before pulling out of the driveway and going home.

Once we get to the house, both kids are sleeping. It is their nap time though, so I can't blame them.

When we are finally inside, we get the kids into their beds and head into our room.

Leo closes the door then immediately wraps me in his arms. "I can't stand you not living with me," he says as he drops his face in my shoulder.

I hold him and nod. "I can't wait til I'm out of that house," I reply and his grips tightens on my waist.

"What happened Amore?" He asks.

I tell him everything and after he's left speechless afterwards.

"I can't believe that they said all those things to you," he says as we cuddle in bed.

"I know right! I feel it all coming back to me when I'm there, you know," I say.

He hims and hold me closer to him. "I'm sorry that you have to deal with that Amore," he whispers to me.

I nod. We stay in that position for a while, before Leo starts playing some games.

I sit in his lap, just deciding to scroll through social media.

Leo turns on my favorite song as he games. He gets his mic too, and talks to some of his friends.

As my favorite part comes on, I can't help but move my hips to the beat.

Leo groans, and I feel something hard poking my back. He grabs my waist tightly.

Blushing, I stop moving and turn to look at him.

He already has his mic off and tossed to the other side of the room. His head is tilted back and his breathing is slowed. "Mami, Why'd you stop?" He groans.

A blush creeps up as I rock back and forth against him. He grunts at my movements, and his hands make their way to my boobs.

I gasp as he grabs my boob with his whole hand and starts rubbing my nipple.

I continue my movements and try my best not to stop as Leo continues rubbing my tits.

Leo slowly moves me upwards and throws me back against the bed.

I quickly undo his pants and pull off his underwear so his large member pops free. My mouth literally waters at the sight.

Leo shimmies down my sweats, taking my underwear down with it.

Leo groans as he sees my dripping pussy. I take off my tank top, knowing that if I let Leo do it, He'll just rip it off.

Leo's hand goes to my clit and he starts rubbing. I moan at his movements and my hand goes to his member. I take my hand back as he pulls me closer to him, and carefully puts his member in my tight pussy.

I groan at how full I feel, while Leo is grunting as he goes back and forth inside me.

After a couple minutes, all of the uncomfortableness is gone, and it's pure pleasure. All I have to say is thank god his for the sound proof walls because I'm a moaning mess.

"Faster papi, please," I whimper. Leo grunts and I feel his member twitch inside me. "As you wish, principessa," he groans and speeds up. Barely a minute after, I cum and Leo follows me shortly after.

"That felt amazing love," He groans out as he lies his head down on my stomach.

"Yes, it did Amore," I reply and start to massage his head.