Chapter 7

I woke up from my deep and wonderful sleep by my phone. I feel anger creeping in me for being woken up but all of that simply disappears when I see Leo's contact name.

"Hey love," He says, his voice making me want to squeal like a teenage girl.

"Good Morning baby", I say cheekily.

Leo chuckles deeply making butterflies erupt in my stomach and clench my thighs together. "It's the afternoon Amore," He says while Isadora squeals loudly in the background.

"Isadora, Baby, Indoor voice," He says softly to her. He really is the best father out there.

"I'm going to go over there in 30 minutes with the kids, Alright love?" He says.

"Ok love," I reply.

"Love you bambina," He says hanging up after I reply.

I sigh in content and walk to the bathroom. I do my business then turn on the shower. I do have to say that the Bianchi's have good taste in showers.

I step into the scorching hot water and feel all the worry and tense roll off me.

I massage the shampoo into my hair and it feels like complete heaven. I do the same with the conditioner and I feel like amazing.

I grab my expensive strawberry exfoliating body wash that I have 0 regrets buying, and scrub my skin softly.

The water washes everything off and I'm feeling like 100 bucks. I most definitely need to do this more often.

Sadly, A knock on my door brings me back to reality. I step out of the shower, wrap a towel around my wet figure and open the door.

Isadora stands there with her teddy bear. I hear Leo shouting her name from the stairs.

Has it already been half an hour?

I chuckle and pick her up, but she looks at me with a scrunched nose feeling my wet hair.

Leo comes into view and steps into the room.

"Hey love," he says out of breath. Little Anthony squirming in his hands.

"Did we interrupt your shower?" Leo asks sitting in the bed and setting Anthony down too.

"Yeah, but I probably needed to get out anyway," I said while lifting my crinkled hands for him to see.

He chuckles and grabs me some sweats and a tank top.

"Get dressed Amore, We'll be out here when you're done," He says as he ushers me to the bathroom.

I chuckle at him and get dressed quickly so I could see him.

I hear commotion outside of the bathroom so I rush out.

When I walk out, I see Fiona yelling at Leo.

"Get out of here, you hobo!" She shouts, startling Anthony and making him cry.

I pick him up and usher Fiona out of the room.

"Stop being a slut!" she screams at me as I close the bedroom door in her face.

I sigh, sitting down feeling exhausted from the confrontation.

"Love, Are you alright?" Leo asks.

"No! I need to get out of this damn place!" I shout.

"Mama? Are you mad?" She asks, putting her small hand on my knee.

I look at her big brown eyes that she inherited from me and pick her up, placing her on my lap.

"Yes Love, But not at you or anyone we love," I tell her as she rests her head on my chest.

A notification goes off on Leo's phone.

He looks down at his phone only to look back up with sad and disappointed eyes. "Love, I have to go. Facetime tonight?" He asks.

I nod my head and kiss him saying my goodbyes. I make the kids do the same, and before I know it I'm back to being by myself.

Isadora looks at me with a bored expression as she sits on the bed, dangling her feet. Anthony stares at the ceiling as he lays back on the bed.

Sighing, I turn on Isadora's favorite show. She sighs happily and lays down as she stares at the screen.

I put Anthony in his rocker and go to the bathroom to do my skin care. After I look deliciously clean, I take the kids and go downstairs to get something to eat.

I've decided to throw the middle finger to anyone that says a word to me, because who even cares anymore.

I'm going to live my life and if they got anything to say about that then I will kill them. As easy as that.

Once we finally make it down the stairs that are so long for literally no reason, I see the whole family eating at the dinner table.

Isadora wraps her short arms around my legs and slightly tugs on my shirt. My entire body is filled with anger that these people make my daughter afraid.

I have half a mind to just shoot them all in their heads but take a look at my beautiful children and decide on just breakfast for now.

I make Isadora cereal with fruit, and Avocado toast for me. Once I'm finished with making it, I sit us all down at the table where unfortunately the Bianchi's are at.

Fiona glares at me and turns to her father who is sitting next to her.

"Papà, Something happened this morning that I just have to tell you," Fiona says with her big fat mouth.

Isadora's lip quivers and she looks up to me with her eyes that might as well be Bambi's.

I rub her back as her brother shakes in his sleep while laying on my boob.

"What happened, Neonata?" He asks Fiona with concerned eyes. God how irritating can these people be?!

It's either my periods about to start or they're just making an effort to be extra annoying today. More likely the 2nd.

"Well, This morning I needed to tell Sophia something so I went to her bedroom, but when I got there, there was a boy in her room. He started yelling at me too papà," she says as she looked up at him with tears forming in her eyes.

Everyone at the table stares at me and Matteo's fist slams against the table.

Isabella starts shaking and has tears running down her cheek. My heart burns for her.

I shake my head, pick up Isadora and run to our room. I hear everyone shouting at me and distant footsteps trying to catch up but at this point the mama bear in me is unleashed and I'm sprinting as fast as I possibly can.

When I reach my room, I lock the door and set the kids down.

Isadora is sobbing and wrapping her tiny arms around herself. I wrap her up beside me and do my best to calm her.

I turn on cartoons once she stops crying, and wraps her up in bed. I put Anthony in his rocker and make sure that everything is safe and calm for the kids.

Slamming goes onto my door and I know what I have to do.

Isadora and Anthony are both startled by the commotion at the door, but they'll be okay.

I kiss each of their heads.

I grab my gun just in case shit goes down and tuck it into my pants.

Taking a deep breath, I tie up my hair into a bun and go to the door. Isadora looks at me with worried eyes but I simply give her a smile and unlock the door.

I can hear Matteo shouting at me outside the door, so I open it slowly and lock it from the outside.

He screams incoherent words at me and I look at him with a bored expression.

These people have been pissing me off a lot lately and I just so happen to need to let out some pent up anger, so I'm cool with fighting.

"You wanna fight, I'll give you a fight," I say slowly at him and go downstairs where the rest of the Bianchi's are arguing amongst each other.