𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

HADLEY WALKED CAUTIOUSLY UP TO THE GROUP THAT WAS there for the next Panic challenge

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

HADLEY WALKED CAUTIOUSLY UP TO THE GROUP THAT WAS there for the next Panic challenge. She had followed the paintings and signs until she found a spot not too far away from where the derby was. Her cousin, Ray, Dodge, Natalie, and Shawna were all there waiting for her. She made eye contact with the Hall boy as she approached, but as soon as their eyes connected, he looked away.

Ahead of them, attached to a string, were about ten blindfolds. Tyler was the first one to grab one, and he scoffed as he looked at it. "I survived Panic, and all I got is a stupid fucking bandana. What is this?"

"Lucky green," Drew said with a smirk, grabbing the green bandana as everyone else went up to get theirs. Hadley grabbed a dark red one because it matched her shirt. She might as well do her Panic challenge without something clashing with her outfit.

"Not bandanas. No," Shawna informed them, looking down at the fabric in her hands. Everyone looked at her curiously, not knowing what she meant. What they had in their hands were most definitely bandanas. "Blindfolds."

Now, that made a lot of sense, and the Alden girl felt really stupid for not getting that. She was going to have to be smarter if she was going to make it to the final four. Natalie was on the phone a couple of yards away, desperately trying to get her friend to pick up. "Heather, come on, pick up."

"Natalie, it's time. Can't wait for her any longer," Diggins informed her as he and Summer approached the group, ready to begin the challenge, whatever it was. Summer went along, blindfolding them each so that they did not tie it weird and cheat. Once all of their eyes were covered, the boy spoke again. "All right, players, start walking. Little further. Little further."

Hadley felt Tyler jump slightly next to her when bright lights fell on them, and the sound of car tires screeching filled the air. She moved her head around in shock, confused as to what was happening. Were they about to run them over with a car?

It turned out that she was wrong, and they were all just climbing into a van so that Diggins and Summer could take them somewhere. She rode, and her arm kept brushing someone else's, but she had no clue who it was. Finally, the vehicle stopped, and they were instructed to get out and were led to stand somewhere.