Chapter 6

After 2 months

It's been two months since Freen and Becky became "Girlfriends". And within that two months even if they don't admit it, it's obvious that they have developed certain feelings towards each other.

For the past 2 months they are always together when ever they don't have classes. Becky also already introduced Freen to her parents. At first, Freen got worried because their pretend relationship will only be for 3 months. Surprisingly, Becky's parents were okay that their Princess also have a Princess as a partner.

They are now at Becky's room. Freen is laying down on Becky's bed while Becky is taking a bath. Freen has been consistent on taking Becky to her training and fetching her as well if she doesn't have training herself.

Freen is just laying on her back on the bed while staring at the ceiling spaced out. She didn't notice that becky already went out the of the bathroom

BECKY 🦦

I Just came out of the bathroom and I saw Freen in deep thoughts while starring at the ceiling.

While looking at her, something naughty came to my mind.

I'm only wearing a towel but I already have underwear on.

I sat beside Freen and hugged her. At first she didn't react, but when she saw me just wearing a towel she almost stood up but I held her down by hugging her more.

Ahm B -bec I think you need to change first. You might get cold.

Why are you stuttering, Babe? Are you okay? I'm not gonna get cold, you're here. I said teasing her.

I hugged her more and nuzzled my face on her neck. Hihi

W-what? I'm not stuttering. Please change now Beeec.

Noooo. Just few minutes more. I'm still enjoying hugging my girlfriend.

It's been few minutes since I hugged Freen. I was taken aback when she said something I didn't expect she will which broke my heart.

Bec. I've had enough.

Sh*t what does she mean by that.

What do you mean, Freen?

I've had enough with this set up. Let's stop this now.

W-why Freen? Why are you breaking up with me, we still have a month more.

Why am I feeling this way, I can't. Why does it hurt. No. This can't be.

I'm sorry bec, I really can't continue this anymore.

I stood up from hugging her. This is my fault anyway, I started this. I admit. I'm falling for her. No, I love her already. For the past 2 moths I fell for her, all of her. Yes, at first it was a dare but I can't control what my heart felt. I - I can't take this.

Maybe she's fed up with me. Maybe she doesn't really like me and just doing her part with the dare.

I'm sorry, Freen. I'm sorry for being selfish.

I turned my back on her because I can't stop my tears from falling. Thought it hurts, I will let you go.

If that's what you want., I'm letting you go, Freen. I'm sorry if you got forced to this. I'm Sorry.

I wanted to tell her I Love Her. But I can't. I'm too hurt.

I heard her footstep. I guess she stood up already. This is it. She's leaving.