Chapter 7

Fast Forward ✌

It's been 4 months since Freen officially courted Becky.

And within those 4 months Freen has been consistent in showing her how much she Loves her. And just like common courting there are times that there are a little misunderstanding and jealousy on the side but eventually it gets settled by the end of the day.

Freen is now on her way to Becky's school to fetch her. By now the school guard is already familiar who she is and who she is there for.

While she is walking towards the field it can't be helped that people notice her. Though she's only wearing a plain white v-neck shirt, ripped jeans and black vans, she still looks rather attractive.

"Look at her, she looks hot" - Girl 1

"I know, right? !" - Girl 2

"Let's introduce ourselves!" - Girl 1

"If I were you, I'd distance myself. That's Armstrongs suitor" - Girl 3

Freen wasn't new to the whispers that transpires whenever she is there but a certain topic caught her attention.

"Dude isn't that Rebecca's suitor form SVH?" - Boy 1

"Yes! That's her. Isn't she beautifully handsome? More handsome than that Kapiang guy" - Boy 2

"Haha. Dude. Are you gay? Well you're right. He's too arrogant" Boy 1

Kapiang? Who's that?

While Freen is now near the field she can see Becky just near the exit. A smile crept on her face when she saw that Becky kept turning her head and seemed to be looking for someone.

But that smile faded when she saw someone kissed Becky on her cheek. A sudden coldness run through her body when she saw that . She stopped walking and turned around, she was about to walk away when

Freen!

She heard her name being called but still she didn't stop walking.

Freen!

Still nothing.

Freen Chankimha!

Her body responded when her full name was called, she stopped but still didn't face the owner of the voice calling her. She's confused about what she's feeling now, jealousy? Anger? Disappointment? She can't tell.

Freen! Oh come on, are you ignoring me?!

Becky pulled Freen's shoulder to face her.

Hey.. Freen? You okay? She held her face.

Freen was about to say something when someone interrupted.

Bec! Babe! Why did you leave me there. Oh! Who do we have here?

Freen got annoyed with how the guy addressed Becky. So instead of answering Becky's question she directly asked the guy.

Who are you again?

Oh where are my manners! I'm Ratchanon Kapiang "Non" for short, Becky's boyfriend. He even held his hand for Freen to shake. And you are?

Becky was about to say something when Freen spoke and she did not expect to hear what Freen just said.

Freen is now looking into her eyes while she spoke.

I'm Freen Chankimha. Ex-suitor and soon to be out of Rebecca's life.

She then took Becky's hand off her face and walked away without waiting for her to speak.

She's hurt. That's for a fact. For four months there were rumors that Becky is always with someone in their school but she chose to ignore it because she trusted her. But based on what she saw and heard today, she was wrong to give her trust.

While she's absentmindedly walking outside the campus, she didn't notice a car running towards her.

Then everything went black.

===========================================
A/N

Eeeey. I'm sorry for the short update. Anyways...

Today is a Good day ☺️