Chapter 11

While the team is travelling to Wolf Den, Nam noticed Becky spacing out.

The team doesn't know that today is the day Becky lost the love of her life.

Freen, I miss you so much. I thought I'd be able to move on and forget you as time goes by. But I guess my mind is just as stubborn as my heart.

Besh!  Hey. You okay? Becky was brought back when Nam tapped her shoulder.

Ahm. Yes, I'm okay. Are we there yet?

Nam checked outside and she saw that they are already entering the parking lot. The Building is a 4 Tier one. The parking lot is located on the ground floor, The Resto is at the 1st Floor, The bar is at the 2nd and the 3rd floor was said to be the owners personal floor.

We are here, Besh. Wow. This place is so classy.

They all got out of their cars and started walking to the elevator when Becky bumped into someone.

Ouch! What the.. Can you be careful... Bec? Becky!?

E-Engfa? Engfa! It's you! How are you!?

Out of excitement, Becky hugged Engfa. It's been a while since they saw each other.

I'm doing fine. How about you? Oh! I'm with Charlotte, Lisa and Jennie! Wait Lemme call them!

Not waiting for Becky to answer, Engfa ran towards her car. Becky can see the questions on her teammates faces.

Ahm,girls. That was my Engfa, one of the best friends of F... I mean one of my friends, I'll introduce her later..

Her team just nodded. Rhian can't help but worry about Becky. She approached her and asked if she's okay,the latter just said she's fine.

Bec, we'll just go first so we can order. You can bring your friends with you so we can get to know them as well..  Kara tapped Rhian's shoulder to lowkey ask her to come with them.

Yes, Capt! We'll follow after.

Becky is just standing beside her car waiting for her friends when she got startled by a loud scream and someone hugged her.

BEBE BEEEEC! WE MISS YOOOOU!!!  Charlotte said while hugging her friend.

BECKY YOU CRAZY GIRL. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING!  Jennie also enveloped Becky with a hug.

A-ahm W-wait! I can't breath!

Oyoy oi! Becky can't breath! Lisa tapped her friends to let Becky go.

The two is still hugging Becky but they looses the hug to let their friend have a little space to breath. Clingy mush 😂

It has really been awhile since they saw Becky again. After they lost Freen, they really weren't able to see each other anymore. When they got to college they became more distant.

Bdw, beshy.. Rhian is inside as well as Nam.

Nice! This will be our reunion after a long time! And wait! Did you just say Nam? As in si Looknam Orntara Poonsak? Charlotte asked.

Becky just nodded to answer her.

Oooh just she wait till I get my hands on her. When did she came back? Why were we not informed? - Jennie

Engfa and Lisa just looked at each other wondering who this person is. Becky saw the confusion on their faces so she explained who Nam is. She also told them that Nam doesn't really know who Freen was so it would be best to avoid talking about her for now.