Talk About Myself and Other Characters

Introduction: Greetings, My name is Soulas Re Fontaine, the Chancellor of the Court of Fontaine. I've been keeping an eye out of people who do a lot of mischievous things. Pleasure to meet you.

About myself: I am not originally from Fontaine because I was once a formerly one of the Messiahs in Teyvat. Yet I still have a lot to learn.

My Favourite Food: "Food" is a common name that I have never tried in my whole life since I spent my days of old as one of the Seven Messiahs.

About the Seven Grand Orders: After the Archon War. Me and the rest of the six members and I were the Seven Messiahs of Teyvat. Also known as the Seven Grand Orders. We created elemental powers and visions to the people of Teyvat along with the Seven. Of course, that's an order from the Heavenly Principles, which is the one thing I don't like to know.

About Furina: As Focolars, the God of Justice, Lady Furina is beloved by so many, even myself included. However, it annoys me when she falsely accused Lyney of being the prime suspect of the serial disappearances case. I tried to talk once to her about her role, but she just told me to trust her and just walk off; something tells me what she's hiding

About Neuvillette: Ah, the Chief Justice of Fontaine. Even though he was a human, there's a difference between him and the rest of the humans because he's the Dragon Sovereign of Water. I understand that kind of expression because I myself have experience once before. I still trust him on my word.

About Clorinde: Clorinde is the strongest of all Champion Duelists. She is an honourable warrior who respects her opponent and does not stop when her opponent yields. But, ever since what happened 3 years ago. Mr Callas was the only person who resolved to die. I've never seen such a person who takes such risk for his daughter. After that, he asked Clorinde to take care of Navia for his sake, I know how shocking it was for her to go through such a task. We worked together for many years and got a long a bit well, but we still have our own duties. But, I still trust her completely when she asked me to do some tasks for her.

About Navia: The Spina Di Rosula's President. She's trying to find the answer for everyone's sake for her fathers case to restore his honour and truth to him when he was falsely accused of the murder he did not commit. I'm sure Mr Callas will be very proud of her.

About Wriothesley: I once talked with the Duke of the Fortress of Meropide, and he said that the residents enjoyed life here rather than looking the opposite. I thought they would be mean and arrogant, but Wriothesley has always taken great care of them like it's a new home to him and the people.

About Lyney and his siblings: I've watched their performance and it was amazing. Their magicians skills are a lot more impressive than the ones from the Oprea House accident.