Chapter 6

Soulas was standing beside the cafeteria while waiting for Wriothesley and Clorinde. For a few minutes, they came back.

Clorinde: Do we keep you waiting?

Soulas looked at her

Soulas: No. Just the right time.

Wriothesley: Alright, let's head back to my office.

The three of them head inside his office and talking about what's the Fortress problem about the Seawater. Siegwinne, Aether and Paimon walk towards them

Siegwinne: Excuse me~

Wriothesley: I take that Mr Freminet's condition is stabilised.

Siegwinne: He's recovering well.

Wriothesley: I've been expecting those two. Might I enquire the purpose of your visit Ms Sigewinne.

Siegwinne: I wanted to check up on  Ms Clorinde how are you feeling?

Clorinde: Mostly fine. I think.

Siegwinne walk up towards her.

Siegwinne: If you don't mind, I would like to perform a surgery on you. It will only take a few minutes.

Clorinde: Alright then, thank you for looking out for me. ( She look at Wriothesley). I'll take me leave for now then.

Wriothesley nodded at her response before she turned to Soulas.

Clorinde: Do you want to come with me?

Soulas think about it and respond

Soulas: Sure, but I'll be at the cafeteria.

Clorinde smiled at his response.

Clorinde: Alright then, wait for me there.

Soulas nodded at her before going off. For a few minutes, Soulas has been sitting in the cafeteria when Clorinde is taking her surgery. After that, she showed up.

Clorinde: Did I keep you waiting?

Soulas: No need. So you want to grab dinner?

Clorinde: Sure.

They both took their dinner from Ms Sigewinne prepared for them. As she was busy talking to Aether and Paimon. After dinner, Aether and Paimon walked up to them.

Paimon: Clorinde! Soulas!

Clorinde: Ah, it's you two.

Soulas: It's been a while.

Paimon: How's dinner?

Clorinde: It's alright. Miss Sigewinne really put in a lot of effort.

Paimon: So we heard that Wriothesley invited you to come down to help and you saved Freminet, too. You sure work super fast.

Clorinde: It was child's play.

Paimon: Still, Paimon didn't know even Champion Duelists could take on side jobs... Oh, we also heard that Soulas came here by Wriothesley to help out the people evacuate their inns that was near the forbidden zone.

Soulas: Well, he did asked me to come to help that's all.

Clorinde look at him as she rolled her eyes, seeing that's how he responded.

Paimon: Oh and, why aren't you eating with Sigewinne and the Duke? Won't you get bored eating by yourself?

Clorinde: Miss Sigewinne was with you, and the Duke has business of his own.

Paimon: Hm... Actually, didn't Navia say that you went out for dinner with her as well?

Clorinde: Yeah. First time in a long time.