Chapter 5

Soulas was looking for a way down to the Duke's Office while Clorinde carrying Freminet following him behind. They've met up with a guard and tell him that the Duke's inside with the Traveler and Lyney. Soulas knew that Lyney would be here asking Wriothesley about his siblings. They've made it inside and saw Wriothesley, Sigewinne, Traveler, Paimon and Lyney while Clorinde placed Freminet on the ground.

Clorinde: Some space, please.

Wriothesley: Ah, Miss Clorinde. My door.

Wriothesley wasn't expecting that Soulas would came here as well. He looked at him with a unique expression and he remember that he asked him to come down here to evacuate the people when the Primordial Seawater is on the rise.

 He looked at him with a unique expression and he remember that he asked him to come down here to evacuate the people when the Primordial Seawater is on the rise

Soulas: Hello, Lord Wriothesley. ( he smiled at him)

Wriothesley: Good to see you too, Soulas. How have you been?

Soulas: Good recently.

Aether and Paimon walk towards him

Paimon: What's going on? What are you both doing here?

Clorinde look at them for a second before heading towards Wriothesley

Clorinde: Work.

Wriothesley look at Lyney as he was standing up from a tranquillizer shot from Ms Sigewinne. As soon as he saw Freminet, he quickly ran to him

Lyney: Freminet? FREMINET!!

Ms Sigewinne look at Lyney as she apologize to him

Siegwinne: I'm sorry about shooting you, Mr. Lyney. The tranquilizing effect will begin to wear off soon. Please take it easy in the meantime, though.

Lyney: ...What happened to Freminet? Wasn't he diving just outside of the fortress? Why is he looking like... Like this...

Aether and Paimon go to Lyney and Freminet as Ms Sigewinne check up on him.

Aether: These symptoms...can it be?

Sigewinne: A flushed face and accelerated pulse... He must have consumed Primordial Seawater.

Lyney was very shocked to hear that Freminet consumed Primodial Seawater when he was investigating outside.

Lyney: What did you say!?

Sigewinne: Please make some space. I'll need to give Mr. Freminet a more thorough check-up. Your Grace, I'll leave the rest to you.

Wriothesley: I'll talk to Clorinde and Soulas while you're getting Freminet to safety. Everything else can wait.

Soulas was looking at Lyney and it made him very worried like he almost lost his brother but luckily Clorinde managed to save him in time. For a few minutes he looked back and talked to Wriothesley.

Clorinde: What's that look on your face? I thought we made good time on the way back.

Wriothesley: Oh, I'm just admiring your punctuality. Had you arrived just a few minutes later, Sigewinne may have been forced to shoot Mr. Lyney again.