Introduction

Oh brother, why am I here again don't I already have a book?

I'm gonna be in House of Mouse and Once Upon A Studio now?

Oh great that's just what I need even more people to annoy me.

Well I’ll keep this short and simple since you all have probably been through this before.

“My name is Camilo Madrigal and I have Psychic Superpowers”

Now this book probably won't feature every single Disney character known to man but there will be loads some more main than others i'll warn you now

So the plot for this is the same as the main book that being the rebooted version.

House of Mouse will be based solely upon House of Mouse and Once Upon A Studio will be predicaments I have with these guys outside of the House of Mouse.

If the chapter’s title starts with HOM that means it's in the House of Mouse. If it begins with OUAS that means it's set in the Once Upon A Studio setting.

If you want a backstory as to why I have these powers go check out my main book “The Disastrous Life Of Camilo M REBOOTED”

Here's the dialogue key again

‘This’ is thinking
“This” is talking
‘“This’” is me talking to you

And reminder I mainly speak telepathically now and it'll be specifically said if I use my voice.

And i’ll warn you now the author hasn’t seen all of house of mouse so she apologizes if there are any inaccuracies along with some disney films.

I'm keeping this short because you've all been through this before so I guess that's it onto the main story’s.