HOM- Cartoons Zapped

Camilo was back in the House of Mouse and was at a table with his family. 'Good grief why are we back here' Camilo thought as he mind was swarmed with everyone else's thoughts.

He also heard the thoughts of the people backstage and what's going to happen in each cartoon and what The Quackstreet Boys are going to do this time.

He sat in his seat bored with everything while his family talked about what they thought would happen. 'I'm just going to look around outside' Camilo thought as he went cross-eyed and used clairvoyance to look around outside of the House of Mouse. He still played a little attention to the thought process of everyone in case someone started to notice he was cross-eyed.

He looked around for a while but had to stop after a while. 'Is that Camilo kid cross-eyed?' Aladdin thought and Camilo had to quickly snap out of his clairvoyance.'Guess not' Aladdin thought and assumed that he was just seeing things.

'That was close' Camilo thought as he looked around and adjusted his glasses to hide his eyes better. 'Don't need to accidentally turn someone into stone,' Camilo thought.

Soon Micky was finally on stage and was about to start playing cartoons when someone had the most vile thought Camilo had heard which caused him to accidentally use his eye beams and zap all of the cartoons that were made into ash.

"What the" Mickey said confused as to what just happened to the cartoons. "Hey who fried the cartoons?" Mickey asked as he looked into the crowd.

Luckily everyone was assuming it was one of the villains so he was under the radar.

"Who was that?" Ariel asked and looked around. "Yeah who fried the cartoons?" Donald asked angrily.

'Opps' Camilo thought. 'What am I going to do now? Should I reverse time on them, no because that would be noticeable plus some might stop existing, I have no choice gonna have to cause a little trouble'

Suddenly all the lights turned off so almost no one could see and those who could were trying to talk to the others who couldn't.

Then Camilo used that opening to teleport out of the House of Mouse and find Pete who was known for causing trouble there.

He followed Pete around for the 3 minutes he had to wait then used clairvoyance to make sure the lights were still off before grabbing Pete and putting him where the fried cartoons were via teleportation. then returned to his seat quickly and silently so no one would notice that he was gone.

When he was back in his seat he turned the lights back on revealing a confused Pete standing next to the fried cartoons.

"Pete, why did you do that?" Mickey asked as he started to interrogate him.

'"I do feel a little bad about framing him but it makes sense for him to be the one to do it considering he's always trying to stop the show'"

After a minute Pete got so mad that he tried to rip a curtain down but it didn't budge.

'"I don't feel bad anymore'"

Then after a minute of tugging the curtain whacked him a few times and he eventually stormed out.

Camilo took that as an opportunity to reverse time on the cartoons, saving a few of them so the show could go on.

'Man what a wild day' Camilo thought.

At least everyone thought the whole curtain thing was the genie's fault.

(Sorry this chapter is short I've been busy lately)