HOM- Where Did He Go?

Camilo was back in the House of Mouse with his family at their table. ‘Well here I am again’ Camilo thought. ‘At least our table is off to the side this time’

The show still had about an hour before it would start and only a few groups were in so far. Camilo looked around to see Maleficent and Jafar, Shang and Mulan, Aurora and Plillip, Jasmine and Aladdin with a few stand alone like  Chi Fu, Gaston, Alice and Pinocchio.

He just sat at his table watching his family talk to each other trying to nor get bothered by the spoilers that he was hearing. After a few times of this he got used to the uneventful shows and all the loud thoughts from everyone.

After about 10 minutes he was still just sitting there ‘Someone is about to ask Isabella for help’ Camilo thought and no less than 5 seconds later just that happened. “Hey Isabella,” Minnie said. “Oh yes” Isabella replied “We need some flowers for a set and I was hoping you could make us some” Minnie requested. “Of course I can,” Isabella said as she got up from her seat.

“Also we could really use Pepa's rainclouds if she’s also willing to help,” Minnie said. “Yeah I’ll help although I’ll need Felix to help stop it after that” Pepa said. “That’s fine he can come too” Minnie said as Dolores’s head popped up.

“Mickey lost control of the bunnies being used for the set” Dolores said. “I can help with that,” Antonio said. “And he just got bit by one. I'll help you find him” Dolores added. “I’ll get cooking,” Julieta said as she went to the kitchen with Agustin. “Now we just need to set the bookshelf back up,” Minnie said. “And I’ll help with that,” Luisa said.

“Camilo can you hold down our table until we get back?” Pepa asked. “Yeah,” Camilo replied. “Alright let me just find someone to watch over you” Pepa said and looked around. “I can watch over myself. I've been home alone before” Camilo said. “Yeah but there are villains here and I just want you to be safe” Pepa replied as she found someone.

“Hey Shang” Pepa said as she walked over to him, who was currently alone since Mulan went to talk to Jasmine at the next table over. “Oh yes Pepa,” Shang replied. “My family was asked to help Mickey and Minnie and Camilo is staying at the table and I’m asking if you would be willing to watch over him” Pepa said. “He’s fifteen, can't he watch himself?” Shang asked. “Yeah usually but there are villains here and he's a fifteen year old with a shapeshifting power I don’t want to run the risk of anything happening” Pepa replied.

That was enough reason for Shang because he went over to their table and watched over Camilo. “Hey there Camilo haven’t talked to you since the dodgeball game at the studio” Shang said. ‘“That was just last chapter for us but for him it’s been a while’”

“Yeah,” Camilo said. “So how have you been recently?” Shang said, trying to talk with him.
“Good” Camilo said as he suddenly got a headache and a precognition. He saw a lightning bolt coming down onto the House of Mouse and lighting it on fire and only he lived. ‘That’s not good’ Camilo thought.

Shang turned around to look at everyone for a minute and when he did Camilo teleported away. Since the table was off to the side it was safe to without anyone seeing it. He teleported to the roof of the House of Mouse. ‘That’s what causes it’ Camilo thought.

‘It looks like a storm is about to form and that’s what will deliver the lightning.’ Camilo thought as he lifted his arm into the air and send an energy blast into the sky. The energy blast caused all of the clouds to evaporate. ‘I still have to wait for 2 minutes for my teleportation power to reset so I’ll wait it out’ Camilo thought.

Meanwhile in the House of Mouse Shang turned around and noticed Camilo was gone. “What” Shang said as he noticed that Camilo wasn’t there anymore. “Oh where did he go” Shang said as he started to look around.

‘He noticed I’m gone’ Camilo thought. ‘“I could walk through the front door but that would lead to questions I don't have answers for but I have a plan’”

“Mulan,” Shang said, walking up to her. “Oh yes Shang” Mulan replied. “I was watching over Camilo but I lost him. Have you seen him?” Shang said. “I haven’t seen him, sorry” Mulan replied. “I'll help you look tho”

“Thank you but I can find him there aren’t many people here” Shang said as he continued to look. ‘Only 30 more seconds then I can teleport back’ Camilo thought.

‘Seriously where is he’ Shang thought as he walked all around the main room looking for him. He was getting rather annoyed now because he couldn't find Camilo. ‘Why couldn’t his grandmother watch him’ Shang thought. ‘Because she didn’t show up today’ Camilo thought.

After the rest of the time was up Camilo used clairvoyance to find where Shang was and saw he was off to the side again so he teleported back. “I’m right here” Camilo said as Shang jumped a little.

“Where were you?” Shang said “You can’t just run off like that”

“I was in the bathroom you know this” Camilo replied. “You never sai- oh right” Shang said. Camilo was using his telepathic message power to make Shang gain a fake memory of Camilo saying he was going there.

“Sorry for questioning you then” Shang said. “It’s ok” Camilo replied as they went back to the table and soon his family returned to the table.

“So did he behave Shang?” Pepa asked him. “Yes he was well behaved” Shang replied as he got up to go back to his own table.

“Good” Pepa said as the family sat back down. ‘Well now everyone here isn’t at risk the show can safely start’ Camilo thought.

And the show did start soon after everyone else arrived.