OUAS- Tiana's Baking

(DISCLAIMER: I do not know what the inside of the studio looks like so this is based on what we saw in Once Upon A Studio and what I imagine it to look like so apologies for any inaccuracies)

Tiana was in the studio's kitchen baking pastries. She was feeling generous and decided to make pastries for everyone in the studio even though it was over 600+ pastries.

'Finally some good food around here' Camilo thought as he walked through the hall. With all the energy that he uses on a daily basis because of his abilities, he needs more food than the average person. So, for him every day, it feels like he's going on just breakfast before he got his extra powers.

'"Oh brother, what does she want"'

"Hey there Camilo'' Anna said as she ran up to him. "We haven't talked in a while. How have you been?"

"Fine." Camilo replied. He really did not want to talk to her or anyone for that matter.

"So how's your family been? What's happening in your town?" Anna asked.

She rambled on for a few minutes while Elsa arrived on the scene and recognized that Camilo didn't want to talk to anyone. And how Anna was rambling on about random things again.

"Anna, can you come here please?" Elsa said as she waved for Anna to follow her.

"Oh sure bye Camilo" Anna said as she walked over to her sister and into the other room.

"Sorry about her," Elsa said as she looked at Camilo.

"It's fine don't worry" Camilo replied he was just glad that was over.

Via his telepathy, he heard that Tiana was finally on the last batch of pastries, and she would hand them all out tomorrow.

'She's finally done that took her a few day's to do, and she did a good job' Camilo thought

Tiana left the kitchen throughout most of it she had the help of Naveen and Lottie, but the last 10 dozen were done all on her own. She was tired and went to one of the lounges to get some well-earned rest.

"Hey Tiana, how are you doing?" Moana asked
"Oh well, I just got done. Baking the last 10 dozen cupcakes, and I'll hand them out tomorrow" Tiana replied as she sat down in the chair.

"That's very generous of you" Moana replied, and soon it was time to go back home.

Everyone went back to their home's and all was well for a few hours.

'Wonder how those cupcakes are doing' Camilo thought as he went cross-eyed and used clairvoyance.

He didn't expect to see the kitchen in ruins and half of the cupcakes eaten and half of them flattened.

'What the.' Camilo thought. 'Who did this and why?'

Then Camilo made sure that his family had fallen asleep before teleporting into the kitchen at the studio.

'Man they really have trashed the place' Camilo thought as he looked around. 'Maybe I can turn back time on some of the cupcakes'

He picked up a tray of the cupcakes that were flattened. "Resume your original state" Camilo said, and they went back to normal.

He was able to do that for about 15 dozen of them. The rest were either eaten or were made that day and went back to being ingredients.

'Well that makes this a little easier' Camilo thought as he grabbed a blank piece of paper.

He used thoughtography, and soon the paper had Tiana's recipe on it.

'I hope she doesn't mind me taking her recipe for this' Camilo thought as he apported five chairs in exchange for more ingredients.

Then, using his telekinesis, he made all the things float so he could make the batches faster. It was already 11 p.m., and he knew he would be doing this for a few hours.

He would make 4 dozen, then put 2 in the oven, then use pyrokinesis on two of them to bake them faster and on some more if he had time.

After a few hours of that, it was 3AM, and he finally had all the batches done and now just had to clean the room, and it was trashed.

There was trash everywhere, doors ripped off cabinets, eggs smeared on the walls, and more.

'What a pain' Camilo thought as he got to work.

He was able to use his restoration ability on the cabinets and fixed them quickly. Then he levitated all the trash and put them in trash cans.

Then he teleported to Ariel and Eric's palace and found their towels.

'Sorry I'll return these in a bit' Camilo thought as he teleported back to the studio and began wiping the eggs off the walls.

That itself took 2 hours, and after the last few cleanups, it was 7AM

'Finally I can head home' Camilo thought as he teleported home after he put the towels he borrowed in to be washed.

He crawled into bed and got an hour of sleep before Mirabel woke him up to start the day.

And soon enough, they were back at the studio, and the pastries were handed out at noon.

"Wow, these are really good," Vanellope said as she ate her cupcake.

"Well I'm glad I put a lot of effort into them," Tiana replied.

'She's not wrong. That is one that I reversed time on' Camilo thought as he got handed his cupcake.

Ironically, it was one of the one's he made, but it still tasted like Tiana's.

'She really does have a good recipe' Camilo thought as he took a bite.

And no one was able to tell any difference between the two.