OUAS- The Dodgeball Game Part 2

‘“Well I'm back here in case you don't remember I got dragged into a game of dodgeball by Shang and I'm on the losing team so far’”

“Come on team, we have to pull it together,” Shang said, trying to hype his team up. He didn’t want to lose the game in front of everyone.

“Yeah we can do it” Rupenzel said. Fa Li currently had the ball and threw it at Anna but Shang caught it before it could get there.

“Sorry but not today” Shang said as he threw the ball with strength that should have broken a few ribs. But Camilo was able to slow it down enough to where it just hurt alot. “Ow..” Fa Li said as she held her chest and walked off. Shang could feel Mulan’s glare ‘Sorry you two didn’t mean to throw it that hard’ Shang thought. ‘Yeah well it would have been even harder if I hadn’t stopped it’ Camilo thought.

Chi Fu grabbed the ball. “I'm going to take you out of this game captain” Chi Fu exclaimed as he used all his strength to throw the ball. It went forward 3 inches before hitting the ground still on team rock’s side. Everyone there that wasn’t Chi Fu looked at the scene with a mixture of disappointment and confusion. “YOU CALL THAT A THROW?” Everyone there yelled even Camilo who ended up using his voice because he was so surprised.

Eventually it rolled over to Eric who took the ball and aimed for Charming who managed to dodge the ball. ‘Well now the teams are tied’ Camilo thought as Judy hopps took the ball and threw it at Rapunzel who tried to dodge but it hit her braid. Accepting her defeat she walked away as the ball rolled over to Camilo.

“Come on Camilo you can do it” Shang said as Camilo grabbed the ball. ‘Great this is exactly what I didn't want to happen but I have to throw it but at who?’ Camilo was thinking of who would be hurt the least if he were to throw the ball too hard.

“Ah the kid is looking over his options well there's no chance of eliminating Gaston” Gaston proudly said before the ball came hurtling towards him knocking through him and also finally hitting Judy Hopps in the process leaving them both eliminated.

Everyone was amazed and scared except for Camilo who was stressed. ‘That was too much strength’ Camilo thought ‘That draws way too much attention’ Suddenly Shang broke out in cheers. “THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT” Shang exclaimed. "That’s the kind of motivation you all need to have”

“Good work Camilo I didn’t know you had it in ya” Aladdin said. “I knew he could do it” Pepa said to Felix. “Well he is our son” Felix replied as Gaston and Judy Hopps finally left the arena. Baymax grabbed the ball and aimed for Camilo who stepped out of the way in time. Baymax had a safety feature turned on so the ball was moving really slowly so Elsa was able to catch it.

Elsa threw the ball back at Baymax and hit him with it. But the ball bounced off of him and ended up hitting Anna in the face with a good amount of force. “Anna, are you ok?” Elsa asked as she looked at Anna who had fallen to the floor. “Yeah I'm fine… the ball actually hurt worse than the fall…The fall didn’t even hurt that bad” Anna replied.

‘“I had to use my telekinesis to save her I had her clothes pull her up a bit so she fell at a slower rate’’

After that Baymax and Anna were both eliminated and Elsa had walked out of the game to watch over her while Rapunzel healed her. So now team paper was down to just Shang, Aladdin, Eric and Camilo and team rock only had Charming, Tiana, Ariel and Chi fu left.

Ariel took the ball and aimed for Aladdin who dodged and the ball ended up hitting Eric instead. “Sorry” Ariel called and Eric gave her a thumbs up showing he didn’t mind.

Shang took the ball again and threw it at Tiana who was watching Eric walk off and got hit so she walked off also.

Charming took the ball and threw it at Shang who tried to dodge but it got caught on his cape and got him eliminated. Shang silently walked off we went to the side and was glaring daggers at Charming. Aladdin took the ball and threw it at Chi Fu who somehow managed to dodge it. He took the ball and gave it to Charming who threw it at Aladdin and managed to hit him. So now only Camilo was left on team paper.

‘Oh brother this is exactly what I didn’t want to happen’ Camilo thought as he looked at his opponents. He decided to go for Charming first and threw the ball at him forgetting to watch his strength and knocking them both out is a combo strike accidentally winning the game.

Camilo looked at the other two for a minute before he felt a hand on his shoulder. “That was a great throw, Camilo” Shang said. “Thanks for carrying the team to victory”

Camilo didn’t reply and just looked at him while his parents approached him. “We're so proud of you Camilo” Pepa said. “Yeah the team would have failed without you” Felix added. ‘I wish it had failed’ Camilo thought.

“Well that does it everyone” Mickey said. “Team paper is the winner of this game”

Everyone on team paper except Camilo cheered happy to have won the game. ‘Well that didn’t go as planned but at least there happy still I should lay low for a few days’ Camilo thought as he left the arena and went back inside the studio.