OUAS- The Egg Hunt Part 2

Camilo found the egg and showed it to them to stop their argument. “Found it” Camilo said as he handed it to Shang who was carrying the basket. “Good job Camilo” Shang replied and Aladdin nodded. ‘Only six more to go’ Camilo thought.

They went into the kitchen and Aladdin had the idea to look in the fridge. “Hey, maybe we should look in the fridge,” Aladdin said. “That’s a waste of time, they would expect us to look there," Shang replied.

“Im gonna look anyway” Aladdin replied as he opened the door and looked inside. “Found it” Aladdin said as he grabbed the egg and showed it to Shang and Camilo.

“Good job” Camilo said and the three of them went into the next room. “We only need five more eggs,” Aladdin said.

“Let’s find them fast so we can beat the other teams,” Shang said. ‘Fine with me’ Camilo thought.

The three of them kept searching for the egg and Camilo found it with his x-ray vision. “Here it is” Camilo said. “You're really good at this,” Shang said. “Thanks,” Camilo said.

While going to another room team yellow ran into team white. “Oh hello there” Shang said to team white. “Hey there,” Anna said. “How are you three doing?” Rapunzel said.

“I don't think we're allowed to share that,” Aladdin said. “Most likely,” Elsa replied. “We need to get back to hunting anyway,” Rapunzel said. “Alright” Shang said as they both moved onto different rooms.

‘This ones going to take them a while to find’ Camilo thought as he looked up. ‘But who’s idea was it to put them on the ceiling fan’

Shang and Aladdin spent a good 10 minutes looking for the egg. “Have you found anything Aladdin?” Shang asked. “No luck over here” Aladdin said. Eventually Camilo got tired of it and used telekinesis to make the egg fall off of the fan. ‘“It’s plastic dont worry’”

After it fell right in front of him he picked it up. “Got it” Camilo said. “Where was it?” Aladdin asked.

“In the drawer of that table,” Camilo said, pointing to a table. “Alright well let's move on” Shang said as they looked for the final egg in the final room.

‘Wonder how close the other teams are’ Camilo thought as he used his telepathy to figure it out. Team pink was behind by two eggs. Teams blue and green were behind by one egg and team white was tied with team white.

“Got it,” Shang said as he held up the final egg. “Great let's head up front” Aladdin added “Alright” Camilo said.

The three of them went to where Mickey and his friends were with all of their eggs. Team white was close behind but team yellow made it first.

“Well congratulations you three you won” Mickey said. “And your reward is the golden egg”

Aladdin, Shang and Camilo all walked over to it and waited for the other teams to arrive. Once they had they opened the egg.

Inside the giant egg was a huge stack of different types of easter candy. From chocolates to marshmallows there was a wide variety.

“Hey hey look at that” Aladdin said as he picked one up. “There's a ton of this stuff”

“There is” Shang said. “We’re going to split it evenly”

They did just that and everyone ended up with 30 full sized ones each. “There it’s all even now” Shang said.

Camilo looked at his stash and was satisfied with it. ‘Not that bad’ Camilo thought as he put them all in a bag mickey gave him and carried them back inside.