1.

G-Don't you dare Johnny. I'll kill ya.
S- you're saying, if I die. Right are you with me? If I die-
*ghost interrupts him abruptly, slightly laughing and telling him to shut up*
S- you're gonna kill me if I die.
They both burst out laughing, not able to control themselves as price tells them to shut the fuck up, until about 1 minute of laughing...
BOOM
All and every noise is gone. It's silent as a bomb was dropped on the abandoned town they were searching. Eventually the only noise heard was building crashing and men coughing. As soon as ghost wakes from unconsciousness he needs to know is his beloved Johnny is okay.
G- JOHNNY?! JOHNNY SPEAK! SOAP!
S- s-Simon? Are you here-?
G- Soap! Soap where are you?! Are you okay?! I-I wasn't close to it so you must've not been!
They talked through the nearly broken coms as they start to cut out.
S- I-I / ghost -here.
The coms cut them out completely. Silent.
Ghost waists no time looking for price and the rest of the team, no injury's he has stopped him from getting up. Getting up and running, running to soap. Johnny. He searches any building that isn't collapsed and as soon as he starts to give up until he hears a groan. It must just be a small piece of building or something right? No. He looks. It's soap.
G- soap?? Soap what the fuck happened to you?! You're bleeding everywhere! Where's the fucking med kit?! - he frantically searches.
S- ghost-? Ghost I got smashed by a fucking brick, I-I'm really tired...
G- no! No you're not aloud to sleep yet. You can't. Here! I found it!
He starts to patch up soap, taking off his shirt without warning to stitch him up.
S- I-uhm sorry.- soap covers up his stomach briefly. A little insecure.
Ghost starts stitching him up, as he looks at soap making sure it doesn't hurt to much. He knows it's wrong but it's like he has butterflies, looking at soaps eyes half open and making little noises makes him- he quickly shakes off that thought, getting back to helping soap.

367 words.
Sorry it's so short! I'm still figuring out formatting and stuff like that. There might be a few time skips at times that don't matter that much so yeah btw if you have any suggestions or ideas ur welcome to comment on one of the paragraphs and I'll take it into consideration ty!