3.

Just a little side note usually I update 2-3 chapters a week, sorry if I've been behind I had to take a break from my phone. ☺️ but I'm back now.

S- Simon, do you want to talk about it?
G- no... no I don't.
Simon tenses, remembering his horrid dream about losing his beloved Johnny.
S- alright...let's just go back to sleep, then get ready in the morning. It's alright.
They fall asleep together. Simon feels safe in soaps arms, for once, he doesn't have a bad dream. His with his Johnny.
Soon enough sun rays hits soaps eyes, waking him up as he softly shakes ghost awake.
G- morning already?
S- unfortunately..get up we have to get ourselves together.
G- soap I'm worried for you. How are you gonna survive with your injury?
S- it's okay. I'll manage we just need to leave this hell hole as soon as possible.
They forgot about the rest of the team. Right now to them it's only each other that matter.
G- I'm gonna go look for supplies, like bandages, water, etc. are you okay staying here?
S- yeah I'm good. Be careful and don't be gone for too long.
Ghost heads out of the bar, walking around the town cautiously. Looking for any survivors that could possibly be a threat to him. He finds water. Not much but he finds 3 bottles that he quickly picks up and puts in his pockets and vest. He hears something...something rustling around behind him. He quickly focuses and turns around. Shocked at what he sees.
G- PRICE?!
P- ghost!
Quickly walking to price, he hugs him. Not letting go.
P- (whispering) ghost you have to get outta here...there are people around, dangerous people. I don't know where soap is and I'm worried about the rest of the team.
G- I have soap back at an old bar, I haven't a clue about the others. I'm pretty sure it was only Alejandro and roach with us.
They walk back to the bar.
S- price?! Price is that you!
P- bloody hell what happened to you!
S- I got hit by a brick...
Price kneels down near soap, inspecting his injuries.
P- this is gonna get infected if you don't treat it properly.
G- we didn't have anything, I just tied my shirt around it and used some other stuff.
P- I suppose it might be hard finding supplies...here... I only have so much ammo left in my gun so we need to at least find some things to keep us going for the next few days.
They all sit down and rest, talking amongst each other about strategy and how they are going to get out of the town, safely.

461 words! (It's 4 am😭)