2.

(Time skip, just after soaps a little fixed up.)
G- how are you feeling?
S- how do you think I got crushed by a fucking brick. Not great.
G- I would give you ice or something, but we don't have shit over here. It's getting late you wanna find somewhere to sleep? We may just have to sleep in the back of a truck or on the floor.
S- I can't walk-?
G- Jesus, how are we gonna work this out if you can't get off the floor!
Soap looks extremely guilty, looking at the floor Simon calms when he sees soap
G- sorry, sorry. Uhm I just- here I'll pick you up.
S- no way! I'll stay here!
G- "I'll stay here" he mocks soap. You're in the middle of a nearly broken building! I'm picking you up.
Soap obviously didn't let him without protesting but ghost is a lot stronger. Especially since soap is injured.
S- whatever... Ghost holds him bridal style as soap rests his head on ghosts chest, they walk around looking for a mattress maybe?
G- I think we are just gonna have to sleep on the floor or something. Inside obviously but it may not be the most comfortable.
S- we? As in you and me?
G- don't make it weird! It's just cold at night so I thought maybe you'd want to be warm but obviously not!
S- no no I do! Let's just get into a building.
G- yeah alright.
They walk into an abandoned bar, ghost lays soap leaning against a counter and he sits right next to him, allowing soap to put his head on his chest.
G- don't get to comfortable. You're getting off me as soon as we wake up.
S- yeah yeah whatever.
They fall asleep, both a little happy they are sleeping with each other. Maybe not just for warmth.
(Time skip, 2300/11pm.)
(GHOSTS DREAM) ghosts pov:
I run up to soap, begging him to talk, to at-least move. I can't lose him! He's the only reason I'm here!
JOHNNY! SAY SOMETHING! Please! P-please... I lose my voice, eyes glazing over as I feel his non existent pulse. Breaking down.
(END OF GHOSTS NIGHTMARE)
Waking up, ghost gasps for air as tears stream down his face. Moving away from soap soon after soap wakes.
S- ghost?! Ghost what happened??
Ghost is shaking as he scrambled away, hitting the back of a counter.
Soap quickly wraps his arms around him, bringing ghost on-top of his lap and squeezing him.
S- breathe. Breathe ghost. It was just a bad dream it isn't real, don't worry.
Ghost slowly stops hyperventilating. Stray tears still dripping down his chin and cheeks.
G- s-soap? I'm sorry! I'm sorry it was nothing I'm sorry!
Soap doesn't hesitate to console him, showing him breathing exercises, kissing his head as his thumbs rub circles on his back to soothe ghost.
S- it's okay Simon, take a deep breath. It was just a bad dream.
Ghost can't help but redden when soap kisses his head, shoving his face in soaps shoulder.
G- s-soap I thought I lost you...? I- I-!
S- don't talk, just breathe. It'll be okay I'm right here.
Ghost takes few breaths, calming down and leaning into soaps touch.
S- good boy. You're doing great.
Soap doesn't know what he just did. Simon is all flustered when he hears good boy, hiding his face and his mask makes it difficult to breathe
Soap sees his reaction a chuckles a little. Petting ghosts head and rubbing his back.
S-you like that name?
G- shut up Johnny! No!
Soap laughs and makes ghost look at him
S- it's okay...I'll just be sure to call you that more.