Get Closer

"Have I gotten close with other casts of Business Proposal?" Sejeong read a question in the comment section of her WeLive. "I met Inah, and we are getting closer now. As for Hyoseop sunbae..." Sejeong smiled shyly. "We'll shoot the scene together for the first time today."

Hyoseop grinned while watching her WeLive. He couldn't wait any longer to meet her. He's excited, as if it's their first meeting, while in fact they had met several times. That coincidental encounter at the bar, the first meeting with the drama director, then at the first script reading. It will be their fourth time today. And from today, they will spend a lot of time together while filming the drama.

"I'll pick you up at 2, we'll go to the salon first." Hyoseop read the text message from Minju. He replied to her and left the WeLive room to get prepared. He stared at the sunny sky outside. "It's gonna be a good day." He talked to himself and smiled.

***

"Hello, director-nim, writer-nim," Hyoseop heard Sejeong's voice from a distance. Her voice sounds closer as she keeps greeting everyone she passes by while walking.

Hyoseop waved his hands when Sejeong stopped by to greet him. "Hello, sunbae-nim," Sejeong bowed at him. Hyoseop was surprised by her great manner, and replied to her with a bow.

"It will be our first scene today, and thankfully the story was also about Hari and Taemu's first meeting," Hyoseop started the conversation.

"Yeah. I can't imagine if the director chooses to shoot the scenes randomly and he starts with our dating scene. It will be an awkward one."

"Who knows? I'm sure you'll do your best to get it done perfectly. I watched your previous dramas, and I can say that you're one of the best idol-actresses I've known so far."

Sejeong laughed to cover her shyness. "I'm afraid I'll be nowhere to find as I'll fly high to your compliments."

Hyoseop chuckled.  He's glad that she could get along with him.

"Taemu, Hari, get ready on your position.  We'll start right away for scene number one," The director started the shooting after giving them the signal.

***

The actors and the production staff gathered in the hotel lobby, talking about the plan B they should take.  It's been snowing all night.  They haven't finished all of the scenes as planned.  It got delayed as they couldn't control the weather.

It takes three to four hours to drive from Seoul to Sokcho.  Time will be wasted if they go back and forth.  The staff tried to find nearby hotels that could accommodate all of them, but it seemed like a hard task.

"I found some rooms, in five different hotels," said one of the staff.

"It's better than no rooms at all," said the director while packing his stuff.  He started to write the rooms arrangement on his notes.

Hyoseop, Sejeong, and their managers are placed at the same hotel where they filmed the dramas.  "I'm relieved," Hyoseop said when he tapped the card key.

"Why? Are you that happy staying at the same hotel as Sejeong? Should I switch rooms with her?"

"Noona!" Hyoseop rolled his eyes.  "I'm relieved that we can go to sleep right now.  I'm so tired," He threw himself to the couch.

"Go to sleep, then.  I'll go to Sejeong's room and have a chat with Mae-nim."

"I'll come with you," Hyoseop popped off the couch immediately, followed by Minju's laugh.

Mae-nim opened the door, not long after Minju rang the bell.  "Eonni!" She greeted her excitedly.  "And... Hyoseop?"

"He couldn't sleep, so I asked him to join us.  Can he?" Hyoseop smirked at Minju's lie.