About Time

The weather can't compromise with the production staff.  It kept raining all day long, they couldn't film the outdoor scene.  It makes their filming schedules delayed and revised again and again.  Hyoseop was on standby at the salon before the staff informed them about the revised schedule.

"Let's go back home, then," Minju looks disappointed.

Hyoseop took a glance at his watch.  He doesn't feel like being at home all day long.  He grabbed his phone and started typing a message.

"Where are you now? Do you have other plans?"

Ding!

It only takes one second to get the reply.

• Sejeong
"I think I'll just stay at home and binge-watch some movies."

• Hyoseop
"Can I join you?"

Sejeong felt her heart flutter a little.  "Hang in there, my little heart!" She spoke within herself.

Ding!

Hyoseop smiled while reading the message Sejeong sent.

• Sejeong
"It would be great, oppa! Come join me, I have a lot of DVDs collection."

Sejeong put her phone and placed her palm on her heart.  "It's okay, it's like watching a movie with a friend! Yes, we can think of it that way.  Stay calm!"

"Noona, I have something to do.  We'll drop you off at home first," Hyoseop talked to Minju when they got in the van.

"What is this 'thing' you have to do?"

"Just some business with a friend," Hyoseop lied.  He knows that Minju won't leave him alone if he tells the truth.

"Which friend?"

"Just one of my friends."

Minju was suspicious of him.  But she knew if she kept digging it, Hyoseop would be annoyed.  And the bad mood of Hyoseop is such a disaster for her.  "Okay, I'll respect your privacy.  Whatever you do, whoever you're with, please be careful, okay? Don't do anything reckless."

Hyoseop nodded.  He couldn't wait any longer to meet Sejeong.

Ding dong!

Sejeong walked to the door when she heard it rang to see Hyoseop smiling behind that.

"A bottle of wine to complete our day!" Hyoseop grinned and handed a bottle of wine to Sejeong.

Sejeong took the bottle and walked to the kitchen.  She moved the chair to the front of the kitchen cabinet.

"What are you doing?" Hyoseop approached her.

"We need wine glasses, don't we?" Sejeong answered while she hopped on the chair.

"Let me help you." Hyoseop moved closer.  He raised his arm and took two wine glasses from the higher cabinet. 

Sejeong froze when Hyoseop's upper arm coincidentally touched her face as they stood so close to each other.

"Do you need another thing?"

Hyoseop's voice brings Sejeong back to her consciousness.  "Ng...  I...  Don't.  Only the glasses, please."

Hyoseop closed the cabinet door and lent his other hand to Sejeong, made her blush.  She held his hand and hopped down from the chair.

"Oppa, let's watch About Time.  You said that it's one of your favorite movies, like mine."