Chapter Seven

S2Ep6-Dosed
Top five fav episodes

Chapter Seven
Helping Hand

"I HAVE A QUESTION." Hazel stated as her and Eddie got ready for bed.

Eddie stopped brushing his teeth and looked at his wife through the mirror waiting for her to continue.

"What would you think of adding a new member to our family?" The woman questioned sheepishly. For some reason she ended up becoming nervous while asking the question (which is also for you guys to answer:))

Eddie quickly spat out his toothpaste and turned to look ay his wife who had a nervous smile on her face. "I think it would be great to have another Diaz running around here, if it's something you also want." He answered grabbing her face and kissing her forehead.

His answer brought a true smile, one that truly showed how much she loved the man standing in front of her. "I think you're a keeper." She muttered.

Eddie scoffed, "Well you did sign up to keep me when you said I do." He sassed.

Hazel snorted covering her mouth with her hand, "I might have said I do just for Christopher." She teased walking out of the bathroom.

"We both know that's part of the reason," Eddie agreed following his wife. "But admit it; you love me."

"Mmmm,"Hazel hummed tapping her chin with her pointer finger acting as if she was thinking. "Do I love you?"

Eddie raised his eyebrows before quickly grabbing her from her side of the bed and pulling her towards him. "Mrs. Diaz," he cooed, "I recommend you rethinking your answers."

The brunette woman looked up at her husband who currently had he pinned to the bed while hovering over her. "And what happens if I don't?"

"Do you really want to find out?" Eddie inquired with a raised eyebrow.

Hazel rose both brows challenging her husband. "Oh, hun you know you'll end up in the wrong end of this fight."

"And you seriously underestimate my knowledge of your weaknesses." Eddie whispered in her ear.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Hazel inquired, cocking her head to the side.

"No," the brunette answered smirking before finding the sensitive spot on her sides.

E-Eddie!" Hazel shrieked while he tickled her sides. "Stop!"

Eddie had the biggest smile on his face, "then admit you love me."

Hazel quickly grabbed the back of her husband's head and pulled him down, distracting him from tickling her. Due to his shock Eddie stopped which allowed Hazel to get the upper hand and roll him onto his back having her now straddle him.

"You forget my love," Hazel whispered into his ear, mocking what he did seconds ago. "I also know your weaknesses, one of those being me."

"You're sneaky." Eddie stated with a smirk.

"Mhm." She hummed, kissing his neck causing him to groan at the feeling of her lips on his skin.