Princess-(GxB)

I was in a shopping mall buying new clothes with Ella,Luka's (my bodyguard)little sister. He had to babysit her today so I thought I would help. She's adorable and has such a sassy attitude, it's so funny. Right now we're at Channel browsing.

"I want this one." she pointed at this cute dress in her size. It cost $350 but I had enough money to retire in a year. So I was fine buying it for her. We picked out a black and white skirt and shirt set and it was the cutest thing ever. I picked out a few shoes and purses, then went to checkout.

As I'm about to pay Luka steps up and gives the cashier his card. "I can pay you don't have to do that" I say trying to convince him to let me pay.

"sorry princess but I got this one. She's my sister I should pay. And you're my girl, so I'm technically killing two birds with one stone."

"Ahhhhh so this is both my Christmas and birthday present. Smart." I state.

he sighs while Ella wraps herself around my leg, tired from walking around the mall so much. "I don't need any occasion to buy you a gift princess. I can prove it to you. From now one I'll give you a present every day." he gives me a wink that makes me blush.

"Then you can try on and show me all the lingerie I'm gonna by you." he whispers in my ear which makes my eyes go wide and face as red as a tomato. My thighs clench and my underwear suddenly has a wet spot.

He finished paying while I'm still in a daze. Imagining how wild my body could make him.

His mother meets us at the front of the mall to pick up Ella.

I kiss her forehead and tell her goodbye and she does the same. Once both are out of view Luka picks me up bridal style and leads me to the car while still holding all the shopping bags.

"You can use the mall as an excuse as to why your not walking properly when we get home."

He puts the shopping bags in the front before laying me down in the backseat. He gets in with me and closes the door.

He kisses me roughly, his tongue begging for entrance. He slightly bites my bottom lip which makes me gasp. He takes that as an opportunity and his tongue starts devouring my mouth. A slight moan escapes my mouth when I feel his hands under my dress rubbing my pussy over the thin fabric of my undies.

His finger moves my panty to the side and starts rubbing against my clit teasing me while I'm already soaked. I moan loudly as he suddenly inserts his finger into me already filling me up. His lips leave mine as they go down to my neck and  find my sensitive spot on my collarbone. I moan even louder as he sucks on my skin for a good while before momentarily sitting up to completely remove my dress. His mouth latches back on my sweaty skin trailing down my breast.

He plays with a nipple while sucking and biting on the other one switching, giving both the equal amount of attention. His lips trail down to my stomach before removing his fingers. I wine at the loss of feeling him fill me with his fingers before he starts eating me out. I repeatedly moan his name from the pleasure running through my body. He licks and sticks his tongue in me while I start grinding my body on him, fucking his face as I feel a knot form in my stomach.

"L-Luk...Luka"I moan trying to give him a warning I'm about to cum. "Luka... I..." I try, not able to form accurate sentences from the overload of pleasure going through my body. "I know princess, I know" his words vibrate against my pussy and he licks my clit once driving me over the edge making me cum. He starts liking and sucking my juices clean, not wasting a single drop.

When he's done cleaning me up with his tongue he sits up and pulls me on his lap. "You okay princess??" he asks sincerely. I look up at him in awe. I softly kiss him and he kisses me back letting me taste myself. "Yeah, I'm good." I softly smile at him.

We stay like this for a few minutes. Me cuddled up in his lap, him holding me like his life depended on it. And I decide I'm gonna marry this man...right after I tell my dad. Which is gonna be the biggest headache.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
First time writing smut so don't be too harsh. Any constructive criticism would be grate. If done in a not too harsh way? But was it too much? Too little? Lemme know.

Btw you're beautiful😘.