Men🙄(part 1)(GxB)

I was sleeping peacefully before hearing some loud screaming and...wood hitting.

I got up and went downstairs following the loud noises. I follow it before it leads me to my husbands office. Before I enter two guards stop me.

« Sorry Mrs Columbus but it's a pretty important meeting and Mr Columbus said he didn't want anyone coming in the room. » he said with an apologetic smile.

The audacity this man has. It is almost 2AM FOR  GOD'S SAKE. And this man won't let me in a meeting that interrupted my precious hours of beauty sleep.

« I'm going to count to 5 and if that door isn't open before I get to 4 I swear to the lord and savior I will rip your head off your neck and use it as a flower pot for the entrance of this house. Am I clear. » I ask in my most polite voice.

Both of the guards eyes widen and they open the doors before I even start counting. Good.

I walk inside and clear my throat making my presence known. The screaming and fighting of the 12 men stops immediately and they all sit down and turn to face me. My Husband eyes has pure fear in them when he realized they just woke me up.

I had his T-Shirt on that stopped mid thigh and his boxers but you couldn't see them. I ignored the stares. And walked closer to a table stuck to the wall that had a drawer.

« I'm gonna go upstairs and I'm gonna fall back asleep. If I get woken up one more time I swear to god I will make you regret it so bad. »

One of the men had the balls to speak up.
« Oh yea what are you gonna do bitch. Slap me. » he was borderline fat and chubby and was clearly balding. The rest of the men laughed,some of them even doubled over. Except for my husband, he knew what I was capable of.

In one swift move I opened the drawer of the table next to me,took out a loaded gun and shot one of the guards right between his eyes. The only sound was his body falling against the marbled floor, blood pooling under him. The men went pin drop silent. All the men had curious but not feared expressions. Which didn't surprise me considering everyone there was apart of the Mafia.

« Out. » my husband commanded with eyes sparkling in something else I saw before. His eyes shifted from fear to pure lust i smirked to myself knowing what was going to play out next. All the men filed out. Until it was just us...and the 7 breathing guards. « You too » I reassured making my way to my husband. As one of them past me I grabbed his forearm and whispered in his ear.
« Take care of the body will you? » I asked in a whisper. From my husband's eyes it looks like I'm flirting. And making him jealous. The guard gave me a nod and I continued walking until I reached my husband.
I heard the click of the door reassuring me that we were alone.

I climbed on his lap, straddling him and making sure to position myself on his growing boner. My wrist laid crossed around his neck. He gave me a small smirk before yanking his shirt of me and throwing it somewhere on the floor. My breast were in his face but his eyes were trained on mine. And he didn't move an inch. I kissed him slow at first with care then it turned into hunger. My lips left his and started trailing down his neck. Before I could get farther he picks me up off his lap and sets me on the table. He takes off the boxers I was wearing then his pants than his boxers. He teases my entrance with his cock. I whine with desperation.

He bends down until his lips are next to my ear. « Beg for it, beg for me to fuck you until you cant remember your name. » he whispers seductively.
« Please levy, please fuck me. » I look up at him with the best doe eyes I can give. His lips crash on mine his hand wrapping itself around my neck applying the perfect amount of pressure. He grazes my teeth with his tongue gaining immediate access and exploring my mouth as if he hasn't 10x before.

I suddenly gasp into his mouth as I feel his dick entering me. He goes slow at first letting me adjust to his size even though we fucked a couple hours ago before his meeting. I give him a nod letting him know he can start moving. He pulls his dick back before thrusting into me with full force. My nails claw on his shoulders for support and a moan coming out of me. His dick keeps pumping into me getting faster and harsher until all you can hear is moans and pants with a mix of skin slapping against each other. His other hand starts needing my nipple as his mouth sucks on my other one slightly biting it. My eyes roll back. « Levi h-harder. » I manage to cry out. My right hand leaves his shoulder and presses against the table for extra support as he does what I ask for. He goes faster and I moan from the pleasure going through my body. «L-levi just like that. »

« That's it princess you're doing so good »
I feel a knot forming in my lower stomach. I grab his head and start kissing him. Both my hands are in his hair. One of his on the table to stabilize us and the other one on my back. « Faster » i whisper in the kiss. I can feel my orgasm reaching. He slows his pace, fast enough to pleasure himself but slow enough where I cant reach the orgasm I'm desperately needing. I whine into the sloppy kiss.

« Baby please let me cum. » I beg.
« Sorry love but you interrupted my meeting. »
I scoffed. Was he serious. He let out breathy moan and I felt his cum filling me. Fucking bastard.
« Fine » I rolled my eyes and pushed him back on the chair so. I picked up his T-shirt put it back on. I walked closer to the door feeling his cum drip down my leg and felt his eyes on me.

I walked out and slammed the door. I went to our room making sure to lock the door. And went to my nightstand with my vibrator in it. I was gonna get my orgasm whether he causes it or not.