Stressed(w/w)

I was on the couch watch TV when I heard the doorbell ring. It must be Lydia. I look through the peep whole to see her standing outside.

I open it. "Hey babe come in." I greet her with a kiss and take her wrist leading her inside. She sits on the armchair and I climb on her lap straddling her. I see a stressed look on her face and take her face in my hands kissing her again. "What's wrong love?" "Nothing, work is just a lot right now." She looks at me with an appreciative smile when I have an idea.

I start kissing her, my tongue playing with her teeth to be let in. She complies and grants my tongue access. I take her bottom lip between my teeth slightly bitting it. She moans at the gesture. My hands start unbuttoning her blouse, trying to free her beautiful breast. "What...are you... doing?" I hear her ask between kisses. "Helping you relax." I seductively whisper in her ear. I take off her blouse than my shirt. She stares at my breast in my black lace lingerie set I put on for her a few hours ago. My mouth latches on her neck trying to find her sweet spot "ahhh... right there." I continue to suck on the spot forming a hickey while my hand starts kneading her breast. My other hand starts going down her jeans unzipping them to reveal her pretty pussy without any panties. I look at her grinning as I have more access.

I get off her lap and she whines. "Ahhwhyyyy" I chuckle at her desperation. I pull her up and bring her pants down all the way until it's on the floor. Than my shorts. Than my panties. My mouth waters at her already wet pussy. I sit on the arm chair and motion for her to sit on top of me. She does. "Ride my finger and make your self come." I stick my index and middle finger in her pussy. Her walls clinching around the invasion. "Mmamhgm" she moans and whimpers bouncing on my fingers. My thumb starts to draw circles at her clit. My other hand going around her back to unclasp her bra while my mouth starts to suck on her peaks. She's a moaning mess on top of me. I feel her getting there and I start helping her by thrusting my fingers to meet her bounces. She gets tired of bouncing so she starts grounding on my fingers. I feel her come all over my fingers while I'm forming hickeys all over her breast. Her shoulders collapse to my chest and I feel her breathing heavily, her face still dazed with ecstasy.

I flip us around so she sitting and I'm standing. She looks at me with a confused expression as to what I'm doing. I start backing away to get her a cloth from the kitchen so I can clean her up. But before I can fully back away her hands catch my thighs brings my pussy next to her face. My breath hitches as I can feel her breath against my clit. My thighs clench shut at my excitement as to what shes going to do next. Her hands grab the back of my thigh separating them. She licks a fat strand of my pussy. "Auhhmmm" an incoherent moan comes out me. She starts sucking my lips. "Lyd... Lydia. More" my legs are shaking. I would've fallen if it weren't for her hands holding my thighs. One of her hands slap my ass cheek hard. I moan at the roughness. She darts her tongue in my pussy making me feel the wet sensation. She takes her tongue out then in then repeats the process tongue fucking me. I feel my high coming near. "I'm gonna... cum." She starts sucking and fucking me faster and harsher. "LYDIA" I scream as I release my orgasm. She doesn't stop tho. Licking and sucking my juices clean. I'm still a moaning mess barely able to stand up.

She stands up and leads me to the table. She lays on the table. "Get on all fours with your pussy on my face." I comply slightly still dazed. My pussy is on her face with my ass in the air. She starts eating me out, slapping my ass from time to time. "More... more, please don't stop." I beg as she tongue fucks me again. Her finger starts fucking my ass whole. The pain slowly fading into pleasure. Im this close to coming again. "Lyd im gonna come." I warn her but right before I can she stops pleasuring me completely. "Wha why'd you stoppp?" I whine while dazed and sexually frustrated. She gets off from under me and goes in our bedroom. I collapse on the table needing some kind of rest. After a few seconds my curiosity gets the better of me and I go in the room. She's in the middle of the bed with a dildo fucking her self with it. I join her on the bed sticking the other side into my vagina. We both start fucking the dildo from either side of it moaning each other's name. We both come at the same time but we continue ridding out our highs.

Finally we're both tired so we throw the dildo somewhere around the room. She pushes me on my back and positions her pussy on my mouth. I start licking and sucking it forgetting how good she tasted. She bends down so her face is in front of my pussy and starts eating me out for the third time today. I moan against her clit vibrating it which causes her to moan and vibrate against mine.she starts licking and sucking on my already sensitive clit and I come from the pleasure. I slightly bite her pussy and then start tongue fucking her at an inhuman speed slapping her ass harsh. At this point she's given up on eating me out and she's full on throwing her pussy back trying to ride my tongue. "Millie just like that... faster." I comply. I feel her orgasm approaching and go faster determined. "Ahhh mhmmnoom." She keeps moaning and moaning as she reaches her high. "Millie!!" She finally screams out coming. I lick her clean, not wasting a single drop of her delicious liquids.

I climb farther on the bed dragging her with me. She wraps her arms around my waist and lays down. "You feel less stresses now??" I ask with a grin on my face and playfulness in my voice. "Yea." She replies content. I smile and kiss the top of her head and we fall asleep.
************
Guess who's questioning their sexualityyyy?!?!? MEEEE.😘
Remember to eat and drink enough water and food. Bye love ya stay safe❤️❤️