PERSONAL assistant (pt2) (WxWxB) (GxB)

When I woke up I was still in the leather couch. I softly open my eyes to see it's still dark out. My eyes trace the room wondering where did mommy and Jaxon go. I get up, wrapping the soft blanket around me and go out the door of the office. At first I don't see them, then I follow the moans and grunts that lead me to Jaxon relentlessly pounding into Mommy. I stand still. My pussy becomes wetter by the second at the sight. I turn around, feeling as if I shouldn't be here.

Isn't this what u wanted?

Well yea, but watching them fuck without them knowing feels creepy as shit.

Whatever.

Just as I'm about to walk away I hear a my named being called, so breathy I could barely hear it.

« Turn to look at me when I'm speaking. » mommy demands. Mommy and Jaxon were both older then me. I was 22, mommy was 27 and Jaxon was 32. But they were both still hot as fuckkkk. Hotter than any boys or girls around my age, and what would be considered a normal age-gap.

I hesitantly walk closer to them, wrapping the blanket tighter around myself. Jaxon chuckles. "What do you have to hide from us Princess? We've already seen everything." My cheeks turn a crimson shade of red.

"I- I don't know." I say sounding stupid. I tuck my hair behind my ear out of nervousness.

Mommy motions me to come closer to her, oblivious to the fact Jaxon's fucking her except for the beads of sweat on her forehead and the scrunch of her face when he hits her G-spot.

I come closer until I'm standing right next to her head on a random desk. Before she starts talking to me she moans out loudly. "Fuck Lar, I'm about to cum." Jaxon says. He was right cuz 3 seconds later he cums on her bare stomach. They're both a mess and smell like sex, both staring at me with a smirk while I'm just there with a blanket wrapped around me.

"You wanna join in Baby?" Jaxon asks. My eyes widen and my cheeks become a darker shade of red if even possible. They both see me flustered so Jaxon goes over to me. He softly kisses my neck. "Come on Princess, let us play with you." My thigh squeeze together at his words. "I-I should probably go." I murmur reluctantly. But I know it's the right thing to do. He releases a dark laugh. "Good one princess, now drop the blanket and get on one of those tables with your legs spread wide." My pussy becomes even wetter. I drop the blanket and feel both set of eyes trace my naked body. I go to the desk and lay down on it and spread my legs wide so they can see my glistening pussy, just like he told me too.

"I call pussy." Jaxon says suddenly. Mommy groans, "oh come on, what happened to ladies first." "You had her for a full 30 minutes." Jaxon replies. Mommy rolls her eyes. They both start approaching me. Like a predator would its prey. Mommy gets on the desk and takes a seat on my stomach  while Jaxon stands directly behind her. I'm confused on what's about to happen when Jaxon starts thrusting into me without any warnings. A sharp cry escapes my throat. "J-Jaxon slow down, please." I beg, tears already appearing in my eyes. Mommy shifts herself so her pussy is directly infront of my face. "Be a good girl for mommy and eat me out." She commands. I look up at her. My hands grip the back of her ass and my tongue dives in her sensitive pussy.

"Fuck Pet, just like that. Don't stop" she begs from above me. Jaxon starts kissing her neck from behind while still pounding into me relentlessly. He hits my G-spot over and over again causing a string of moans coming out of my mouth to vibrate against mommy's pussy. She screams out loud in pure pleasure.

I start sucking on her lips like a lollipop. I bite it slightly sending her over the edge. The hot liquid runs down my throat as I swallow every drop. Jaxon hits my G-spot over and over again while stimulating my clot with his fingers causing me to cum too. I feel his hot liquid inside me while I start cleaning mommy up with my tongue. She rides out her high bouncing on my tongue. She slowly gets off me and lays on the table next to me.