Paralogue

Jaipur, year 2010

A cute thirteen year old girl who was sitting in a white car. There were expressions of disappointment in her eyes and on her face too. She was constantly looking outside here and there, as if she is waiting for someone to come.

Today that girl is going from Jaipur to Chandigarh for forever with her family because her father has started a new business there. She and her family were living here for many years. That's why this little girl is waiting for the arrival of one of her friends who was supposed to meet her.

After looking outside for a long time, the girl looks at the bunny doll, that in her hand and says sadly, "Look binno, not yet, this boy hasn't come yet. I don't know where he is".

Tear collect in her eyes. Which she was holding with her small hands. Just then a boy comes running there. Whose age was almost the same as this girl.

That boy comes panting and says, "Kirat"??

Hearing this, Kirat quickly looks at him and says "Neil where were you"??

Neil takes a deep breath and then passes a bunny doll to Kirat and says "I went to get this for you."

When Kirat sees the bunny doll, a big smile appears on her face. Kirat was looking at the dolls she was holding in her hands.
And then after thinking a little, she looks at Neil and says, "Two, two dolls".

Then she pauses for a while and gives her old doll to Neil and says, "You keep this one, and I will keep yours"??

Neil laughed a little and said, "I am not a girl." On this, Kirat starts looking at Neil with a tearful face. On which Neil quickly grabs the doll from Kirat's hand and said "okay, okay, I'll keep it."

While both were talking to each other, kirat's mother comes there and then puts her hand on Neil's head and lovingly said "Bye, beta".

Neil nodded, and then Kirat's mother sits in the car with Kirat. And makes Kirat sit in her lap

The car starts moving as soon as it starts. While watching from the window, Kirat starts waving her hands to Neil. Neil also starts waving his hand to say goodbye to Kirat.

Neil was still standing there when his mother came to him and picked him up and said, "let's go, Neil beta."

Neil looks at his mother with a little sadness and says, "Maa, we will go to meet Kirat."
His mother laughs a little and then pinches Neil's nose and says, "Yes, we will go".

Neil's mother makes neil sit in the car while talking to him and then they also leave from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know what and why I'm doing this, in the morning I broke up with him, I broke his heart, I broke everything that was between us, and now after a few hours I'm in his arms like this, he is not in his senses but I am, so why am I not able to stop myself, why?? Even though I know I'll break his heart again and again".

✿ ✿

So, here is the paralogue. Hope you all like it, share your views in the comments with me and yeah don't forget to hit the star button.

Thank you 🧡