Chapter 3

Kirat left for her home straight from the airport. She reached home in about an hour. As soon as Kirat got down from the car, she started looking ahead. A smile blossomed on her face.

This house was the same where Kirat previously lived with her family. Kirat's father had sold this house. But Karanveer bought it again. Because they had many memories associated with this 'home'.

That's why Kirat also came to stay here. Kirat was lost in her own thoughts while looking ahead when the cab driver took out her luggage and placed it in front of her and said, "Ma'am, your luggage".

Kirat said with a slight smile, "Thank you".

Saying this, Kirat went inside the home again she started looking around, she took a deep breath and said, "Waheguru, thankfully I have come. Today I finally got the sweet fruit of my hard work of the last two years".

Kirat removed the cover from a sofa and then lying on it said "ahh, who would do so much cleaning"??

Thinking all this, Kirat closes her eyes and then suddenly jumped and sat down and then quickly took out her phone, started calling Karanveer.

"Princess, you have reached, how are you, everything is fine"??, Karanveer said as he answered the phone.

Kirat laughed at this and said, "Hnji Veer Ji, I have just arrived".

Kirat had just finished speaking this when the doorbell rang. On which Kirta said with surprise, "Who has come"??

"Go and see," Karanveer said.

"I'll see." Saying this, Kirat got up from her place and went to open the door.

When Kirat opened the door, she saw a woman standing in front. On seeing whom Kirat said with confusion, "Sorry, who"??

"I'm a house maid, I have come to work for you". The lady said,

Before Kirat could answer this, she heard Karanveer's voice, "Princess her name is Namita, I hired her so that she can take care of you and your home too".

"Veer Ji"??, Kirat said while sighing.

Namita Ji said, "Madam, can I come inside, sir had said that there is a lot of work, as the house has been closed for a long time".

"Yes, come inside". Kirat said giving her space to go inside, as soon as Namita Ji came inside, she looking around for a while and started doing her work.

Kirat laughingly said, "Veer Ji, you are the best".

"I know, let's take some rest now," Karanveer said and hung up.

Kirat kept the phone aside and then placed her head on the back of the sofa and closed her eyes.

Namita Ji cleaned the whole house thoroughly and then made a cup of coffee and came to Kirat who was sitting on the sofa in the same way.

As soon as she came, she said, "Madam, coffee"??

Kirat sat up nicely and grabbed the coffee cup from her hand and then said smilingly, "My name is Kirat, not madam, Namita dee".

Namita Ji smiled and nodded on it, Kirat kept the coffee cup aside and then took out the paper bag from her purse that Rupali had given her.

She took out a paper from it, on which an address was written. She kept that paper aside and when she looked again inside the bag, there was a box of chocolate in it and a note was also stuck on it in which it was written.

"Don't get rejected again because of chocolate, this time take this whole box with you, okay".??

Kirat started laughing after reading this. And shook her and said, "You chaddy"??