Chapter 2

"I don't know about love but there is a lot of pull which is constantly pulling me towards you". A boy said while making a painting.

And then he started looking at his painting brush which had two initial letters on it. Seeing them, a smile spread on his lips and he heaved a slight sigh.

"You are not with me. But still, you are always with me." Then after pausing for a while the boy continued.

As soon as his painting was completed, the boy got up from his place and stood in front of the painting. There was something strange in his eyes. Those blue eyes of his. They have something different in them.

That painting was of clouds blooming amidst the blue sky. Seeing this, the boy further said, "Just as these clouds add to the beauty of this sky, similarly you are the beauty of my life."

The boy still was lost in his thoughts when someone drew his attention and said, "Is everything done, Neil."??

Hearing this, Neil took a deep breath and said, "Yes with great difficulty but it's done".

As soon as Neil said this, the boy came forward and started looking at everything and said in nervousness, "Okay, then prepare to keep everything, anyway we do not have that much time, tomorrow's  exhibition is very important for us."

On this, Neil said, "Calm down Vinay, everything will be done well"??

Vinay got irritated a little at this and said while staring at Neil, "No, I cannot remain calm. I do not know how to remain calm in every situation like you".

Neil chuckled at it. Which was enough to irritate Vinay even more.

Neil started laughing at this and then came near to Vinay, and said while punching him, "No problem, I will teach you."

"No, I don't need it," Vinay said irritably.

"Nothing can happen to you". Neil said, while shaking his head.

Saying this, Neil started calling two boys and as soon as those boys came there, Neil said in a very polite tone, "Please, keep all these paintings in the car properly."

"Carefully" he added.

And then, Neil went into a small room from there. He turned on the lights and fourteen paintings were kept there. Every painting was carefully covered with a white fabric.

Going ahead, Neil picks up the fabric from the first painting, which was of a little girl, who was looking backwards from the car window.

Neil smiled as soon as he saw that painting. And said, "This was the last glimpse of you that I saw thirteen years ago."

Saying this, Neil went a little further and while removing the fabric from the last painting, said, "And this is also the last glimpse of you, which I have made.", And then he sat in front table.

Neil's Pov

Kirat Kaur, apart from this name I don't know anything else. I tried but could not know anything further.

She had said that she will come back and just that one line was enough to keep my heart attached to her.

My heart is beating and in these beats of my heart I always hear her voice. I went a little further and started looking at each of her paintings carefully.

I don't know why but ever since I met her. I have stopped there. I am not able to move forward even if I want to.

But actually I don't want to,