Chapter 4

Neil was still sitting there when Vinay came there and picked him up and said, "Neil, are you fine?"

Without saying anything, Neil stood up from his place and then quickly ran after Kirat.

Neil quickly went and held Kirat's hand and turned her towards himself. And then he placed his hand on her face and said "You are here"??

Kirat angrily looked at Neil and jerked his hand and said "What the hell with you".??

At the same time, Neil paused a bit and said "you, you are finally here".

Kirat was not able to understand anything and she was looking at Neil with surprise and then Neil further said, "You have really come back, you know I just, ohh I am not understanding anything, actually I don't know how to."

Neil had just said this when a man came there and placed his hand on Neil's shoulder and said, "Mr. Sherawat, your paintings is really very good, will you tell us something more about your paintings so that we can understand better"??

Neil said, "Just a minute"??

Kirat left without saying anything further and Neil quickly started following her when the man stopped him and said, "Mr. Sherawat, this is your exhibition, and don't know where you are lost, let's go."

"Just a minute, I just coming", Neil said with a little irritation.

Then Vinay came there and in a low voice said in Neil's ear, "let's go Neil, Mr. Sinha is waiting"??

Saying this, Vinay took Neil with him but Neil's eyes were still looking behind him for Kirat.

Neil started telling Mr. Sinha about his paintings. And as soon as he reached the other corner of the hall, Kirat was already present there. She was looking at paintings.

Neil gestured towards Vinay to take care of Mr. Sinha and then quickly went to Kirat. She was completely concentrating on painting when Neil said from behind, "You didn't recognize me"??

While saying this, Neil stopped in between, because Kirat started looking at Neil with a strange face, on which Neil paused and said, "I mean, you understood what this painting is saying."

Neil had understood that Kirat did not recognize him, but now he was not able to understand how to tell Kirat that how happy he was to see her, that he was just waiting for her to come.

That painting was of a dark forest in which there were many dense black trees and small fireflies in between which were giving a lovely light.

Kirat shook her head, then Neil came forward a little and looking at the painting said, "There is no darkness greater than that which is inside a human being, but to escape from it, a human being searches for light outside, whereas the light is within them only. There was a need to recognize it".

"Just as the fireflies of this forest are removing the dense darkness of this forest with their light, in the same way.", he added.

Kirat started smiling at this and said, "So much and that too in just one painting".

Neil, "Ji, in just one painting".

Then after pausing for a while, "There can be a lot of other things, it just depends on your perspective on how you look at a painting."

Kirat chuckled and said, "And my perspective is the worst."

Neil also smiled at this and said after a little pause, "By the way, I haven't seen you here before."