Chapter 1: The Note

It's been about a month since Uzi had successfully taken her own life, and things have been hard since then.

Thad continues to talk bad about Uzi, but most of it has gone to N.

Nobody cares about Uzi's death, that makes N mad.

N has become the "quiet weird" kid now, he doesn't dare talk to anyone.

His life seems so worthless and empty, cause Uzi was his life.

That was his everything, and now she was dead.

He still blames himself for that day.

The same thoughts repeat.

And he has nightmares about what he saw.

Or her yelling at him that he could've saved her.

She was too young to die.

She didn't have to.

N goes home, and stares at the drawing Uzi had given him a while ago. He always does that. She was so creative and that's another thing he loved about her. Even after everything she'd been through. She was so skilled in many things. N looks at the picture of them in the pendant.

N too the death note out of his drawer. He looked it over again, it seems he didn't unfold the note fully because there was more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N,

I hope you see this message, I hid it purposely. You're smart so I believe in you. But if you are reading this, I know you were gonna confess to me that day I took my own life. I guess the absolute solver can be useful sometimes. I'm sorry it had to be on that day but it was the only chance I had. But, I'm confident you'll be able to figure out and do what Im hoping you'll do. You know me, and I know you. Just think about everything I've told you in our "small" conversations. It'll be important. Oh, and just to let you know:

I love you too.
                                       - Uzi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No way. Uzi loved him back. Loved him the same way he loved her. That made him so happy. He hadn't felt this happy in weeks. He put the note away, over the happiness from the love back, he wondered what she meant by "figure out and do what I'm hoping you'll do"
What does that mean? Does it have something to do with the note the officer gave me?.. weird.

N started to pack his bag, a week from now he would call off from school, and he would go to the lab Uzi's dad was talking about. There must be answers there.. somewhere. He took the necklace, the notes, everything he had about Uzi, he was going to bring it with him. He needed all the evidence he had to figure out what she wants, or means.

He needed to know answers.

And he needed them now.

————————————————————————

BOOK 2 YALL CAN I GET AN APPLAUSE
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

471 words