➪1

Before moving to the story , I suggest you to read the previous part ( ➪00 ) in case you skipped it. 'Cause there can be chances that w/o intro some readers may find it uninteresting.

___

➪1. ( Paring up for Project? )
____

"Pass me the water bottle!" -You commanded as you put down your cutlery on the table. "Here you go." A girl of same age as yours said and she passed the bottle to you and you drank the water in one go. "Thanks " , with that you continued digging in your lunch.

You were sitting in the cafeteria with your bestie , Evelyn. She was still playing the video games on her phone. You looked at her irritatingly.

"Can't you just put this demon away?" -She looked at you after hearing your words. "For Just Once." -She was going to put the phone away.

I should give more time to my best friend. -She thought.

Immediately her eyes went to the phone and , "I LOST!" , she almost shouted looking at her phone. You shook your head in annoyance but then chuckled looking at her. She looked towards you with pleading eyes and you knew what was she gonna ask for.

"Let me play One more round , please." -She looked like she was almost begging while you chuckled. "Then I'll talk to you , on any topic you wanna discuss." She continued. "My dumbo." She added and you batted her arm. She chuckled cutely.

___

"Okay students , this was all for today. Hope you listen to me like good students and complete the homework I assigned you."
-Ms. Kang looked at the students , more than looking , she was giving them death glares.

"The students who won't complete their assignments can respectfully leave my class tomorrow."
-She added. Wait....why do I sort of....feel...that she was staring at me? You thought but then ignored it.

Ms.Kang is known to be the strictest teacher in your High-School. She teaches you Maths. The subject you suck at. You are perfect at every subject except Mathematics.

Let's keep it a secret that you kind of don't like Ms.Kang.
She just finds a dumb reason to give you detention.

Like....
"You are laughing? Out of Class!"

"You just looked at Evelyn? Out of Class!'

"You are drinking water? Out of Class!"

"You are coughing? Out of Class!"

"You ARE BREATHING? OUT OF CLASS! NOW!!"