➪13

You yawned as you lay on your bed, spreading your legs over the bed sheet, while your eyes were focused on the phone screen as you played Subway Surfers. Who doesn't play- it's the best game if you wanna kill you boredom, believe me!

Plus, this game-

"Y/N?"

Your mother slammed the door wide-opened as she stepped inside your room and invoked you, your gaze immediately diverted from your phone to her, making you lose this round as you just lost focus on the game.

Shit.

You threw the phone to the other side of the bed, and got up to sit properly as you attentively stared at your mother. "Ne?" You asked, only to hear her reply,

"Do you know, today is the last day until you submit your assignment-

"I know eomma~"

You whined as you poked your face into the pillow, here your mom goes again, ranting at you for not completing the project. Who knows better than you? The main reason for you being too sluggish in completing this project is because of A.K.A Jerk, Mistarrr Jungkook, technically your nemesis.

If the teacher hadn't paired you up with that Jerk, you would have already completed the project in just few days, and dusted off your hands from it.

But it-

"Y/N!!" Your eomma shouted as she threw a towel at your face, before crossing her arms on her chest and commanding you,

"Go wash yourself up, Y/N." You pouted as you heard her utter, you were about to get up from your bed, when your mother's words stopped you on your tracks,

"I've already informed Jungkook, so he's gonna arrive in just-

"Wh-Whaaaaaatt?!"

Your ears perked up and your eyes bulged in extreme shock, as you screamed, but seems like your mother had already exited the room, totally ignoring your squawk, and leaving you dumbfounded, on the mattress.

-

You stared at yourself in the mirror with half-opened eyes, before splashing water on your face while cursing under your breath,

"That damn f*cking Jungkook!"

After freshening up yourself, you twisted the doorknob and exited the washroom, only to get greetned by the handsome face of Mister Jerk.

Oka-
That was fast.

Out of the blue, Jungkook moved closer towards you, leaving quite a small distance between both of you. Your breath hitched, as his nose slightly brushed against yours and you could feel his breath on your soft rosy lips.

Back to Earth, Y/N~

Coming out of this adhorrent spell of his, you pushed him off and exhaled out your lungs. You turned around to glare at him with your arms crossed on your chest.

"Who the hell gave you the permission to sneak into my room?"

He shrugged off his shoulders, ignoring your question, when he came up with his own question, only to make it worse.

"Did you just blush, dumbhead?"

Jungkook's lips twitched into a playful smirk as he stared at your dark orbs back and forth. Hearing him, you slightly patted your cheeks, and to your dismay, they felt hot, proving that you did blush. But no way you were gonna accept this fact!

"A-Aniyo!"

You denied, when he let out a mocking chuckle hearing you, before again moving closer to you, but this time you stepped backwards to leave a safe distance, when your back unfortunately hit the door behind you, and you hissed.